The Warrior has been a lonely soul ever since he got lost from his friend Linus in the forest. He still waits for him there, hunting dangerous creatures to kill time. If you welcome him into your community, you’ll find that when you earn his trust, he’s supportive and inspiring.
Having been most likely left for dead by his "friend" Linus, he survived on his own waiting for his friend's return, but his training while fending for himself through the years weren't all for nothing, as he has a couple of good tricks up his... lack of sleeves. Those tricks mainly include shields, damage, and bleeding.
- Good relic slots
- Access to 3 negative effects and 3 positive effects
- AoE Shield Break absolutely vanquishes many monsters who use Shields as their best ability
- High cooldowns and stamina costs in best skills
- Bad stats and trait
- Brutal Javelins / Sharp Spears (Brutal for AoE 45 Earth dmg + Shield Removal, 37s, 3 CD) / (Sharp for AoE 35 Earth dmg + Bleed, 37s, 3 CD)
- Enchanted Axe (65 Special dmg + 50% chance Bleed + Stun + Blind, 31s, 1 CD)
- Titanic Axe (50 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 1 CD)
- Unbreakable Shields / Hard Shield (Unbreakable for Team 40% Shield + Damage Boost, 40s, 3 CD) / (Hard for Ally 50% Shield + Double Damage, 27s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength; 3 Team Speed