General Thetys is already hard enough to deal with, but whenever she has her bodyguard with her, she becomes even more of a tough one. Water monsters usually just give up on the idea of trying to make her change her decisions when they see that she’s in his company.
Thetys' Bodyguard is an average Water Tank with support skills. To tank, he has to set up which is a issue with bad speed but he does have decent life and can deal some damage as this move comes with a 50% Damage Mirror. For sustaining, he has a self 50% Shield + Regeneration skill which is great but it unfortunately drains all his stamina. His movepool consists of two support moves which is his Team NER + 50% Shield which comes in handy and he does have a Team Freeze Hater but it sucks that he can't freeze himself. Instead, he can stamina drain a little and get a small shield or apply Stamina Leak.
- Good trait
- Nice self and some team support moves
- Outdated life for a tank
- Bad speed
- Refuge in Carapace removes 100% of Stamina from itself
- Only Stamina Leak as negative status effects (excluding Bleed and Daze from his special)
- Mostly high cooldowns
- Diamond Formation (Self Taunt + 50% Damage Mirror, 23s, 3 CD)
- Liquid Energy Drain / Refuge In Carapace (AoE 35 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 25s, 2 CD) / (Refuge for Self 50% Shield + Regeneration + Self 100% Stamina Removal, 10s, 4 CD)
- Team Behind Shell (Team NER + 50% Damage Mirror, 31s, 3 CD)
- Frontline Sea Troops / Heavy Carapace (Sea for 55 Water dmg + Team Freeze Hater, 36s, 0 CD) / (Heavy for 20% Stamina Removal + Self 33% Shield, 16s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Life
- Any monster that can freeze the enemies works well with Thetys' Bodyguard since he can give Freeze Hater to his team. This would make a monster, like Krampus, great with Thetys' Bodyguard.
- A great Thunder attacker, such as Olnir, can take out or either bring his health very low.
- Monsters with PER, like Ingenica, can remove his positive effects.
- Monsters with NER, like Frosilka, can easily remove his annoying Stamina Leak.
- Ugluk can destroy Thetys' Bodyguard once he uses his Taunt skill due to him having access to Taunt Hater.