General Thetys is already hard enough to deal with, but whenever she has her bodyguard with her, she becomes even more of a tough one. Water monsters usually just give up on the idea of trying to make her change her decisions when they see that she’s in his company.
- Good Life
- Good trait
- Many support moves
- Self-Taunt + 50% Damage Mirror
- Refuge in Carapace is a self-50% Shield + Regeneration
- Team Freeze Hater
- Bad speed and power
- "Refuge in Carapace" removes 100% of Stamina from its user
- Only Bleed, Daze, and Stamina Leak as negative status effects (Bleed and Daze are from his special)
- Freeze Hater is useless unless he has a teammate that can freeze
- Mostly high cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Diamond Formation (Taunt + 50% Damage Mirror, 23s, 3 CD)
- Liquid Energy Drain / Refuge in Carapace (Liquid for AoE 35 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 25s, 2 CD) / (Refuge for 50% Shield + Health Regeneration + 100% Stamina removal, 10s, 4 CD)
- Team Behind Shell (Team NER + 50% Damage Mirror, 31s, 3 CD)
- Frontline Sea Troops (55 Water dmg + Team Freeze Hater, 36s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Any monster that can freeze the enemies works well with Thetys' Bodyguard since he can give Freeze Hater to his team. This would make a monster, like Krampus, great with Thetys' Bodyguard.
- A great Thunder attacker, such as Olnir, can take out or either bring his health very low.
- Monsters with PER, like Ingenica, can remove his positive effects.
- Monsters with 0 stamina skills, such as iMigbo, can deal with all the Stamina Leak that he applies.
- Ugluk can destroy Thetys' Bodyguard once he uses his Taunt skill.