This seahorse is quiet but intelligent. It always knows exactly what its General wants. When Thetys is going to lead a big attack with her Water troops, she likes to ride her pet as a sign of power.
Thety's Pet may be adorable, but don't be fooled by her looks, as she packs an enormous punch if she gets the chance to setup.
- Decent trait
- Nice power
- Generally low cooldowns
- Great damage output with good buffs
- Access to Stun and Freeze
- AoE 50 damage
- All damaging moves are Water, making her weak against Water type monsters
- Her only AoE move has a massive 4 CD
- Horrible life
- Mediocre speed
- Trap isn't really a great relic when you have low life
Prepare to get Drenched!
- Smashing Sea / Vitality Sea / Frozen Sea (60 Water dmg + Stun, 31s, 1 CD) / (65 Water dmg + 50% Stamina Restore, 31s, 1 CD) / (60 Water dmg + Freeze, 31s, 1 CD)
- Precision Tornado (75 Water dmg + Self Precision, 31s, 1 CD)
- Damaging Sea (65 Water dmg + Self Double Damage, 31s, 1 CD)
- Water Vortex (AoE 50 Water dmg, 36s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
Smashing Sea gives her the ability to slightly control the battlefield, giving her an edge in 1v1 situations, though Vitality Sea is more preferred in most situations, as you'll be using her for attacking, not denying. Frozen Sea is a clone of Smashing Sea, but trades Stun for Freeze. Precision Tornado is a must-have, as it is her most damaging move, plus self Precision is great for making Water Vortex hit. Damaging Sea is another must-have. Who doesn't love doing damage while doubling your damage output? Water Vortex is her only AoE skill, a great one at that.
- Her Tough trait makes countering her via Stun, Freeze and Possession a risk, but CDA bypasses that. Use CDA users like Grakon, Sunblast or Pierceid for almost no risk of missing, though, after 1 turn, Thetys' Pet will be able to use all of her skills except for Water Vortex.
- Water Tanks like Eisul and Cryotan are also useful against her, as their high health combined with the fact that they resist all of Thetys' Pet's skills allows him to hold her off for a long time, enough for their teammates or themselves to take her out.
- Good Thunder attackers like Olnir, Mop and Wildbird can kill her off easily, due to her fragile life.