He is the rider of lightning! Although he is faster than almost all other creatures, he focuses on slowing his enemies down to abuse them. A dangerous enemy to face; he can hit you repeatedly before you can even react!
Back in the day, Thorder was a great monster, but now he is very outdated and is pretty much useless if you aren't a beginner.
- Decent speed
- Can utilize Slow and Haste well, if you're super lucky
- Low cooldowns
- Atrocious power and health
- Very high stamina costs
- Bad trait
- Only Slow and Blind as status effects
Back in my days, I was a legend!Edit
- Storm Rider (50 Thunder dmg + Slow, 35s, 2 CD)
- Molecular Flow (30 AoE Thunder dmg + Slow, 42s, 2 CD)
- Thor Support (50 Special dmg, 30s, 2 CD)
- Jupiter's Ray / Electric Storm / Volt Overdose (30 Special dmg + Precision, 18s, 0 CD) / (45 Special dmg, 24s, 1 CD) / (Overdose for 35 Special dmg + Team NER, 17s, 0 CD)
Storm Rider was once an amazing move. Now, it is mainly used for damage. Molecular Flow is an AoE move which might slow. Thor Support does decent damage. Jupiter's Ray gives Thorder precision, which is his only good status effect. Volt Overdose can NER all allies, which is good.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Any Earth monster can just kill Thorder. He will get a turn before most Earth monsters, but he can't do much with his turn.