He is the rider of lightning! Although he is faster than almost all other creatures, he focuses on slowing his enemies down to abuse them. A dangerous enemy to face; he can hit you repeatedly before you can even react!
- Great Speed
- Breedable Legendary, so you can get him to Rank 5 with enough patience
- Can utilize Slow and Haste well if you're super lucky
- God-awful Power and Health
- Take a lot of stamina on 1 move
- Bad trait
- Outclassed by every Legendary monster that isn't Nebotus
- Only Slow as status effect (Exception of Blind)
Back in my days, I was a legend!
- Storm Rider (50 Thunder dmg + Chance of Slow w/ 35s, 2 turn CD)
- Molecular Flow (30 AoE Thunder dmg + Chance of Slow w/ 42s, 2 turn CD)
- Thor Support (50 Special dmg w/ 30s, 2 turn CD)
- Jupiter's Ray / Electric Storm / Volt Overdose / Franklin Key ( Jupiter for 30 Special dmg + Precision w/ 18s, no CD) / (Electric for 45 Special dmg w/ 24s, 1 turn CD) / (Volt for 35 Special dmg + Allies Remove Slow effect w/ 17s, no CD) / (Franklin Key for 35 Thunder dmg + Chance of Slow w/ 16s, no CD)
- 3 Team Speed Runes
Storm Rider was once an amazing move. Now...it is used for damage sadly. If you get slow with this, go buy a lottery ticket. Molecular Flow is an AOE move which might slow *cough* never gonna happen *cough*. Thor Support does decent damage. Jupiter's Ray gives Thorder precision, your only good status effect...wow. So use Thorder only if you feel nostalgic, OK? This monster is outright terrible. IF you want him to be an attacker or at least immune to CD or saving stamina, use Electric Storm, that deal 45 dmg + 24s, 1 turn CD and other that listed above
Warthak The Mountainsplitter might be able to beat him if you have lvl 10 speed and strength runes, but other than that their any counters for this godlike monster.