Thundeer loved to bring gifts to the baby monsters in neighboring villages. One day he was struck by lightning, and this made him stronger, but his appearance became too scary, so to avoid shocking anyone, now it is Santerion delivering the gifts that Thundeer picks for the monsters!
Thundeer is a Thunder Forsaken denier with access to True Vision, CDA, lots of accuracy debuffs and random Mega Control effects. He has many extra turns, which can be Anticipation bait, but can counter Anticipation with his Trait Disable and PER moves. His access to increase Total Life and his amazing status caster, Dodge Area, is great for surviving the meta.
- Fantastic trait
- Great speed
- Amazing forms of denial in random Mega Control effects and CDA
- Several team and self buffs, like Precision, Stamina Regeneration, and True Vision
- Great cursing abilities like Trait Disable, PER, Shock, and such
- Anticipation isn't that much of a problem with PER + Trait Disable + Extra Turn
- Good relic slots
- Decently high cooldowns
I don't actually float (Unranked)
- Always On Time (AoE 30 Thunder dmg + CDA + Daze, 33s, 3 CD)
- Don't Cross The Gifts (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Blind + Daze + Shock, 27s, 2 CD)
- Watch This Movie (50 Thunder dmg + Shock + Random Control Effect, 29s, 1 CD)
- Finished Project (CDA + Blind, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Thundeer's unranked moveset is kind of bland compared to his Ranked Moveset. Use Always on Time as your first move to immobilize the enemy team. Then you can just run whatever you want from there, but it is recommended you run Don‘t Cross the Gifts after making your first move.
- Always On Time
- Don't Cross The Gifts / Watch This Movie
- Love Spontaneity (Team Damage Boost + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- You're Not Working (Team Precision + Stamina Regeneration, 26s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
This is a Support moveset, so you should use Love Spontaneity to boost your allies, and then you can run Always on Time. After your first turn, you should probably run You're Not Working, and then use whatever control skill you want after your 2nd turn.
Energy drink incarnate (Ranked Denier)
- Christmas With The Deers (30 Special dmg + CDA + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Stolen Christmas / Always on Time (Stolen for Self True Vision + Extra Turn, 0s, 3 CD)
- The Fastest Claus (25 Special dmg + Trait Disable + PER + Self Extra Turn, 31s, 4 CD)
- Thundeer Skellington (AoE 25 Thunder dmg + Shock + Random Mega Control Effect, 35s, 3 CD)
First, use The Fastest Claus to TD any Anticipation monsters, or any Area Dodge monsters. Then use Christmas With The Deers to deny any ITC monsters. Then use Stolen Christmas to make sure your attacks hit, or if your running Always On Time just use Thundeer Skellington. After Stolen Christmas, Thundeer Skellington, and there you go. If you run Always On Time, use that for extra denial after the Mega Deny.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Monsters with Taunt like Rubellus and Eisul can make him nearly untouchable due to him having Dodge Area. However, be sure to make the most out of the three turns his Dodge Area lasts.
- Mega Taunt users like Dunn Ra, Mephisto and Santerion can help their allies evade Thundeer's AoE control moves. It would be perfect if you run an Anticipation ally as well, like Hornet and Warmaster Ragnarok, to counter Thundeer's extra turns, especially The Fastest Claus, which can mean trouble without an Anticipation ally.
- Since he is a Thunder monster, strong Earth attackers like Warmaster Gortak can take care of him.
- Because of his mean cooldowns, fast CDA monsters like Lord Pumpseed, Grakon, and Warmaster Sherezar can shut him down for a couple of turns.
- With the Tough trait, he is quite tough to deny. Nevertheless, good deniers like Lord Pumpseed can shut him down for a couple of turns. Warmaster Thalassa is perfect for this, as she can trait disable Thundeer and get rid of his Area Dodge and Tough trait. She can then hit him with a Mega Freeze and render him useless for a solid 2 turns.
- Since his Area Dodge is only a status caster, it can be removed quite easily. Monsters like Madam Fusion are great options because of the extra turns that goes with their PER.
- Monsters with Pierce such as Zizania, Devastress, and Zombic can ignore Thundeer's Area Dodge. Zombic is especially good as he has both elemental advantage and pierce.
Some of his moves are based on Christmas movies or characters.
- Thundeer Skellington - Jack Skellington, the main character of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Love Spontaneity - Love Actually
- Christmas with the Deers - Christmas with the Kranks
- Stolen Christmas - How The Grinch Stole Christmas