Thundeer loved to bring gifts to the baby monsters in neighboring villages. One day he was struck by lightning, and this made him stronger, but his appearance became too scary, so to avoid shocking anyone, now it is Santerion delivering the gifts that Thundeer picks for the monsters!
Thundeer is a Forsaken Thunder denier having access to True Vision, CDA, random Mega Control effects, Shock and lots of accuracy debuffs. He has many extra turns, which can be Anticipation bait, but can counter that with his Trait Disable and PER moves. His access to increase Total Life and his Area Dodge SC is great for surviving the meta.
- Fantastic trait
- Good stats
- AoE Random Mega Control Effect
- Several team buffs
- Self True Vision + Extra Turn and no stamina cost
- Utilizes nearly all forms of deny
- TD and PER
- Extra turns make him vulnerable to Anticipation
- Special is underwhelming compared to other meta monsters
- Decently high cooldowns
- Dodge Area is only a Status Caster
- Relic slots would be better with only 1 staff
Lightning Fast (Unranked Denier)
- Always On Time (AoE 30 Thunder dmg + CDA + Daze, 33s, 3 CD)
- Don't Cross The Gifts (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Blind + Daze + Shock, 27s, 2 CD)
- Watch This Movie (50 Thunder dmg + Shock + Random Control Effect, 29s, 1 CD)
- Finished Project (CDA + Blind, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Thundeer's unranked moveset is kind of bland compared to his Ranked Moveset. Use Always on Time as your first move to immobilize the enemy team. Then you can just run whatever you want from there, but it is recommended you run Don‘t Cross the Gifts after making your first move.
Friendly Visit (Unranked Support/Denier)
- Always On Time
- Don't Cross The Gifts / Watch This Movie
- Love Spontaneity (Team Damage Boost + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- You're Not Working (Team Precision + Stamina Regeneration, 26s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
This is a Support moveset, so you should use Love Spontaneity to boost your allies, and then you can run Always on Time. After your first turn, you should probably run You're Not Working, and then use whatever control skill you want after your 2nd turn.
Fast Delivery (Ranked Denier)
- Christmas With The Deers (30 Special dmg + CDA + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Stolen Christmas / Always on Time (Stolen for Self True Vision + Extra Turn, 0s, 3 CD)
- The Fastest Claus (25 Special dmg + PER + Trait Disable + Self Extra Turn, 31s, 4 CD)
- Thundeer Skellington (AoE 25 Thunder dmg + Shock + Random Mega Control Effect, 35s, 3 CD)
First, use The Fastest Claus to TD any Anticipation monsters, or any Area Dodge monsters. Then use Christmas With The Deers to deny any ITC monsters. Then use Stolen Christmas to make sure your attacks hit, or if your running Always On Time just use Thundeer Skellington. After Stolen Christmas, Thundeer Skellington, and there you go. If you run Always On Time, use that for extra denial after the Mega Deny.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Monsters with Mega Taunt like Dunn Ra, Mephisto and Santerion can help their allies evade Thundeer's AoE control moves. It would be perfect if you run an Anticipation monster with them, like Hornet and Warmaster Ragnarok, to counter Thundeer's extra turns.
- Gorg can apply Shock to Thundeer at the beginning of the battle, making his great extra turns useless for a couple of turns.
- Since he is a Thunder monster, strong Earth attackers like Warthak the Skullcrusher can take care of him. Narok is especially great at this as an Earth attacker with Anticipation.
- Thundeer has some really mean cooldowns. Fast CDA monsters like Lord Pumpseed, Grakon, Siamiss, Gaidigo and Warmaster Sherezar can shut him down for a couple of turns.
- Despite having the Tough trait, he can still be easily denied. Good deniers like Lord Pumpseed can shut him down for a couple of turns. Warmaster Thalassa is perfect for this, as she can trait disable Thundeer and get rid of his Area Dodge and Tough trait. She can then hit him with a Mega Freeze and render him useless for a solid 2 turns.
- Since his Area Dodge is only a status caster, it can be removed quite easily. Monsters like Madam Fusion are great options because of the extra turns that goes with their PER.
- Monsters with Pierce such as Zizania, Devastress, Rociuko, and Zombic can ignore Thundeer's Area Dodge. Zombic is especially good as he has both elemental advantage and pierce.
- His moves “Thundeer Skellington“ and “The Fastest Claus” is a reference to the main character of “The Nightmare before Christmas“ Jack Skellington and the movie “The Santa Clause”