When Patrion was trapped inside the dark armor that had made him become MMOnster, Tijen broke the curse and rescued him, helping him become the Light hero he is today. Now Patrion and Tijen have become inseparable, sharing their life and battles with their dear friend Cloud.
Tijen, the sidekick of Patrion and the first normal Legendary monster (not counting Faraday) to have the Anticipation trait. Main gimmicks include Poison, Bleed, and PER.
- Decent trait
- AoE PER
- Single CDA
- Single 100% Stamina Removal
- High cooldowns and stamina costs on good moves
- No immunities, making her easy to deny and torture
- Only one AoE move (excluding Special)
- Terrible power for an attacker
- Forget-Me-Not (50 Light dmg + CDA, 39s, 3 CD)
- Loud Outcry (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER, 32s, 3 CD)
- Stamina Hole (50 Light dmg + 100% Stamina Drain, 34s, 3 CD)
- Sharp Gloves / Poison Knuckles (Gloves for 40 Light dmg + Bleed, 22s, 1 CD) / (Knuckles for 45 Light dmg + Poison, 22s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Tijen has no immunities, so basically anyone faster than her or immune to one of her best gimmick can really pressure her.
- The majority of her moves are single target, so Taunt monsters like Clipeum and Eisul can soak up all of her damage, allowing their teammates to attack her.
Fun Facts Edit
- Her character is based off the YouTuber GamingwithJen