This page is going through a major overhaul and the information stated may be incorrect/outdated.
Marquis De Flambe: The hard-hitting fire monster with the Anticipation trait, meaning Charmless is gonna be reduced to crispy frog legs. He can also deal damage with Special damage, apply many torture effects, and can also Stun twice to the opponent, making him much better than Sting. But he is easily denied, so, anyone faster than him can still prevent him from attacking. But still, he is a good monster for players to collect.
Cain: An Elite Fire attacker who deals Triple Damage to Bleeding enemies, and can also inflict Bleed with his extra turn skills. He will DESTROY (almost) any monster in his way. He is also quite tanky and has several support moves, like a 100% Life-Steal move and a few nice positive effects to increase his survival capability, making him really hard to beat. However, he relies too much on Extra Turns, Bleed to set up and the fact that there are a lot of dangerous Anticipators like Hookuai makes him less useful than before. Nonetheless, he is still a worthy monster for you to have.
Drakor: Drakor has a good trait and stats. He possesses 2 AoE Mega Stun moves, one of which has 0 CD, and another can both Mega Stun and Stun to deny his enemies hard. He also has Fire Weakness and a 0 CD 70 damage move. Very good monster, but sadly, he doesn't seem to be an OP attacker but instead an Attacker / Denier and his AoE Mega Stun + Stun skill consumes too much stamina.
Mop: A Thunder attacker who has well-rounded stats, has an Evolving trait, can deal immense damage and apply a lot of Torture effects, and is capable of being a denier, attacker, and a tank. However, like other monsters with an Evolving trait, he needs to be fully ranked up to get his full potential.
Warmaster Babari: Zyla's father. He has high stats and a unique trait. While he is very underwhelming when unranked compared to other Warmasters, he is a force to be reckoned with when he is Ranked. He can pack a punch with his moves and is also a Water killer due to having Water Hater and high Thunder damage skills. But what is great about him is that he can cover his major Weakness almost perfectly if he's a spam attacker. His DoT weakness can be covered with his Torture Immunity trait and he can also disable traits so he can prevent Anticipation monsters from getting a turn in. Overall, he is great.
Talos the Island Protector and Talos the Forgotten Artifact: They have high stats, an insane trait, and two of them are unique in their own way. Island Protector can inflict Magic damage, Sunburn, and Magic Weakness, meaning that he is very effective in Metal Team Wars and can crush any Metal monsters with his magic blade. Forgotten Artifact can do Nature damage, can Poison and apply Corruptued. Overall, they are more versatile and deadlier than other Artifacts. But like other Nemesis, it takes a lot of patience to get it and its best skills are only available after ranking up. And like any other Artifact monster, its skills cost a hefty amount of Stamina and have high cooldowns.
Toshiro: A galactic robot samurai who fights against evil. He has great stats, a decent trait, and can deal high damage with Thunder Weakness. He has low CDs, and he's also capable of being a tank. A trusty robot who can both protect and attack. But his moves are kind of bland (does not have any effects beside Shock and has only one AoE move). Not impressive and unique like others.
The Inheritor: He has high stats, a decent trait, and can deal very heavy damage. He can also apply Burn, Ignite and Possession. However, he relies mostly on those effects.
Talany: She has high stats, a good trait and she is also a Dragon Killer. She can apply Double Damage and DRAGON HATER and, combining her high damage potential, Water monsters or monsters in the Dragon book are just a pile of dust. But most of her moves only deal Pure Thunder damage, meaning that it is troublesome when she's in Thunder wars.
Olnir: Helgudin's nemesis. She has high stats (strong and tanky as Helgudin), a decent trait, and she can hit very hard. She has access to Shock and Shock Hater, meaning that she can destroy the opponents that have Shock very fast. Second, most of her moves have low cooldowns, so she can technically spam them even when she’s affected by CDA. But, what blows your mind is that she can resurrect allies, but at a cost of her own life.
Narok: An Earth attacker who has great stats for the meta, jam-packed with tons of damaging moves that also come with Stamina Drain. Also, he can increase his own Strength without any debuff. He is a counter to a Thunder spam attacker.
Zyla the Faithful / Prince Charmless / Rekka : They all have one common things, they are the better versions of VoltaiK. They have better stats, lower stamina consumption and better damage skills. Zyla has higher damage moves (ex. 55 damage) and had Bulwark trait, making her less likely to be denied. Charmless has very high CDs and a common trait, but he can inflict Nature Weakness, setting up massive damage. Rekka had the best stats out of all, had Bulwark, and can buff himself while also protecting him with Evasion. What keeps them from the first places? DoTs and Anticipation.
Flamerion: The only F2P Artifact attacker, meaning you won't be denied but must steer clear of Ingenica. It can hit very hard with an 80 Fire damage move, apply an AoE Fire weakness and 3 TORTURE EFFECTS. Its cooldowns are high, but don't worry, as it has a CDDA skill.
Zorgon: The Dark monster based on the Project Zorgo YouTuber (or Hackerman Shademoon). He has good stats and can apply Hacked with other good effects. What is really good about him is that he can self CDDA + Mechanical Hater and get one extra turn with just 1 turn CD, which means he can wreck Mechanical book monsters and do it again easily.
Faraday the Discharger and his other versions: These monsters have very good stats and trait (Which can kill VoltaiK). They do not have self-buff or extra turn moves, but they can deal a hefty amount of damage and can apply good torture Effects. However, they are all Nemesis monsters and their best skills can only be obtained when ranked up.
Burotgor: An Earth attacker that can give himself triple damage (with Blind) and extra turns. He also has Stun and some self-heal/regen moves.
Stake: Decent trait and good stats that are comparable to some exclusive monsters. What can he do with his monstrous attack stat? Give himself Double damage and use his 50+ damage moves! He can easily destroy your team with 50 damage AoE Bleed and hard-hitting single-target moves.
Rador: A Fire attacker with the highest legendary Power stat in the game, and moves that are positively brutal to handle, especially if he gets off his Double Damage, then his 45 damage AoE. Playing against him in dungeons or regular levels is scary. However, his speed is pretty dang bad, and a few of his moves are pretty outdated, so get a support to help him out if you want to watch the world burn.
Makugan: Has a good trait which protects her from Possession and Stun. She has very high power. She is listed here for not only good damage but also most of her moves have low cooldowns. She has the ability to remove positive status effects, apply Metal Weakness, and apply Evasion to herself, which makes herself even more useful when she faces any Light element monsters and most notably Elvira.
9. Devastress (SS)
8. Helgudin (SS+)
7. Nitroblaster (SS+)
6. Gorg (SS+)
5. Warmaster Gortak (SS+)
3. LazarBeam (OP)
2. Ugluk (OP)
1. Wildbird (OP)
DESCRIPTIONS NOT YET FINISHED
10. Warthak the Mountainsplitter and Warthak the Sunbringer, Nemesis attackers who can deal great damage and can also deal damage of another Element, which comes in handy against Metal/Earth monsters. They have a skill with AoE PER which on an attacker is amazing, and have the incredible Immune to Control trait. They can even deny, with a 80 damage move coming with Stun and a torture. They have good Power and Life, but they are a bit on the sluggish side, and while they do have a good Sword relic slot, Armor on an attacker is pretty meh.
9. Devastress is a powerful attacker with Pierce, she is able to deal lots of damage with her high power stat and can Total Blind, PER, or Curse on her Pierce moves, which come with a very good 65 damage. She is also able to support a little with Team 50% Shield + Stamina Regeneration with 0 CD and a single NER skill. She has a great Trait with Better Bulwark (55%) and her SC gives her enemies a random Negative Effect.
8. Helgudin is a Dark attacker who can boost her damage with Weakness' and utilizes two tortures, Bleed and Nightmares, for more damage. She also has the incredible trait of Area Dodge, which automatically gives her a gimmick as the only DA Attacker (not counting Wyrmlad). Double Sword with an AoE Nightmares move lets her increase her damage even more and Stamina drain with Nishant’s Sword. Although all of this sounds really good, she’s kinda bland, and if a she’s not behind a Taunt monster, she can be denied relatively easily.
7. Nitroblaster, remember? That Artifact attacker that Armor Gaming said to take over Eisul? Well, that isn’t totally ridiculous
but still pretty ridiculous, because this guy packs a punch, and as earlier mentioned, has the amazing artifact trait. He has an insane power stat of over 3,700, and has 3 tortures and lots of ETs to boost his damage even more. Oh yeah, one of those ETs gives an enemy Fire Weakness. Guess what Element Nitro is? He has a 60 damage ET move which comes with both Burn and Ignite, then he can do a 45 damage Sunburn ET, and follow up with a whopping AoE 50 damage or a AoE 40 damage AoE with Burn and Ignite. You can even run him as a spam attacker, as he has 4 Extra Turn moves. Denying him is extremely hard, as he is immune to control and resistant towards CDA, having a 50 Fire damage + Ignite move with 0 cooldown. His only weakness is stamina drain, which is overall uncommon in the meta. All of these factors combined make him a deadly fire attacker with powerful tortures.
6. Gorg is an Elite Water attacker with a plethora of powerful moves. What makes Gorg special is his PER before damage moves that come with Stun. He has an AoE PER before 45 Water damage + Stun and a single PER before 70 Water damage + Stun, dealing very high damage while immobilizing his prey. He also comes jam packed with Extra Turns, extending his damage output to a whole new level while still keeping some powerful normal moves to prevent anticipation from cucking him. He also has an excellent self buffing move, which gives him Evasion, True Vision, and Double Damage. Not only that, but he also hates everybody around him! Against his fellow Sea Book "comrades", he can apply Sea Hater and obliterate them. Against his fellow Extra Turners, he has Shock to prevent them from receiving Extra Turns. One of the few things pulling him down is his mediocre trait and weakness to all forms of control except freeze, but this is still overall an incredible attacker.
5. Warmaster Gortak is a very versatile Earth Warmaster. One thing that makes him so good is his versatility. He can attack incredibly well, with a whopping 80 damage and Mega Stun. His AoE game is very good, with AoE 45 dmg + Sunburn and Quicksands. 45 AoE damage and 2 potent tortures? Get out of my face, Gortak. As an attacker, he can do an AoE Mega Stun, with 35 damage. He can even Support, with Team NER + Self ET, and Team Dark Protection + ITC + Self Damage Mirror + Self ET. He has a good 0 CD move with 60 dmg and Quicksand. He’s even Immune to Control and his trait gives his whole team Stun Immunity.
#4 goes to these two attackers with Anticipation and ITC, as well as both being able to do a single target deny.
4. Hookuai and Urtikus are both just incredible attackers. They both have the Meta Anticipation trait, as well as the amazing ITC trait. This makes them especially hard to deny, considering they also have 0s 0 CD moves. Hook’s does 70 damage, and Urtikus’ does 60. But, Urtikus’ PER + 70 damage with 0s and only 1 turn cooldown balances that out. Urtikus’ AoE game is much better, with AoE 45 + Bleed + Nightmares, compared to Hook’s best which is AoE 40 with Sunburn only. But, to balance this out a bit, Hookuai’s CDA is more potent than Urtikus’ Stun + Shock. They both have amazing relic slots for Attackers, with Hook’s only being slightly better with Sword/Essence, giving him a second life, but Urt’s Double Sword is great too. Overall, both attackers can deal with the meta pretty well and earned themselves front row seats in terms of attackers.