- Akhenotep: The evil Egyptian king whose name is based off the pharaoh Amenhotep I. He can inflict many status effects, including an AoE Daze, Blind, and Damage Reduction in a single move! He can also use Stun and the rare Plague status effect in his Special skill respectively. However, he has some outdated skills and most of his effects only have a 50% chance of landing, which is what's holding him back from Top 10. His stats also suck.
- Legion: This hybrid of a goat, bull, ogre and demon has a lot of effects in his arsenal. He can give a random control effect to an enemy with 2 CD and remove all positive effects from all enemies with 0 CD! He can even remove all negative effects from all his allies with 1 CD. But despite all of that, all of his effects are random and other than his Speed, his stats are severely lacking.
- Master Skeel: The master of the Skeel army. He has a lot of skills that inflict random effects, such as a Team Random Positive Effect and AoE 2x Random Negative Effects, which is pretty good for such an old monster. He can also Stun and Possess the opponent. Unfortunately, he relies too much on random negative effects and his only guaranteed damaging status effect is Burn. His stats are quite outdated to boot.
- Balor: the colossal beast with a deadly eye. Although he is a tank, he is also good at cursing his enemies with his eye by using Total Blind on them, with torture effects like Poison and Quicksand. At the same time, he also protects his allies with Taunt and Double Life. However, he is slow and vulnerable to many effects.
5. Nadiel the Pyromancer: The best Nature Nemesis, who can apply many annoying effects like Total Damage Reduction, Guard Down, while also dealing immense AoE Fire damage with Burn and Ignite to reduce his opponents' life to dust. His trait makes him harder to control due to status effects being 30% less accurate against him.
4. Zeighar: Draghar's partner, who want to control the Dragon Alliance. He is very fast (3,531), has many effects that hinder his opponents such as Positive Effect Blocked and Guard Down. He can also torture his enemies with his arsenal of DoTs like Bleed, Nightmare, and Curse, while controlling them with Stun and Possession. He can CDDA himself with 0s and 0 CD, meaning that he can torture his enemies again and again, but at the cost of his own life.
3. Warmaster Barbael: Barbatos' demon brother. He has one of the best speed stats in the game (3,575). He can also disable traits, use Total Blind, apply Sunburn and Ignite to all enemies. All this while dealing massive damage thanks to his trait, which gives his allies Damage Boost, combined with his high damage moves.
2. Draghar: Zeighar brain's muscle. This white and evil dragon has a high amount of DoTs, 4 in total (Curse, Sunburn, Bleeding, Nightmares.) He also has a Magic skill despite being a Light monster, and also has other tricks up to his wings, like Team 25% Heal and Life Regen, AoE Daze + Trait Disabled, 50 Special dmg + Single PER + Trait Disabled + Stun and Guard Down. With great moves like the ones he has, he can work as both curser and denier. Definitely a very versatile monster and a must-have in your team.
1. Gualgui: The newest addition to Captain Copperbeard's Space Raider crew. Gualgui is, without a doubt, the best Curser in the game. She has the highest amount of torture effects at a colossal seven Tortures (Sunburn, Quicksand, Nightmares, Curse, Drowned, Bleed, Poison). She even has an AoE Stamina Removal and CDA respectively! When all of her torture effects are stacked, the enemy will lose 80% of max health on their first turn, which is insane and very useful against tanks. Overall, Gualgui is an incredibly dangerous enemy to face, and a must-have on any team. She is certainly the best torturer and curser you can ever have.