Toshiro is on a mission to protect innocent creatures traveling through space. Space is a rough place full of dangerous creatures like the abominations, or General Holter and his crew, but with Toshiro around, there's nothing to fear!
Toshiro, the galactic guardian Samurai, who is a result of fusing Transformers with an electric Japanese Samurai. Main gimmicks include self-buffing, Shocking, extra turns, Taunt, Damage Mirror and Thunder Weakness. Prepare for lots of damage from the Samurai.
- Amazing stats
- AoE Thunder Weakness + Extra turn with 0 stamina
- Self-Taunt and Damage Mirror skill with a 0 Stamina cost
- Self-Regeneration + NER + Extra turn move
- Special: 60 Thunder AoE Damage + Shock + Guard Down
- Only one AoE Move
- Only negative effects are Shock and Thunder Weakness
- Although high Power, its skills have low damage output
- His most dmg skill cost 40 stamina with nothing
- Terrible relic slots
All for One (Tank)
- Justice Of The Elders (20 Special dmg + AoE Thunder Weakness + Extra Turn, 0s, 2 CD)
- Shocking Dance (55 Thunder dmg + AoE Shock 22s, 1 CD)
- Honorable Protection (Self Taunt + Damage Mirror, 0s, 3 CD)
- Samurai's Pledge (Self Regeneration + NER + Extra Turn, 30s, 2 CD)
One for All (Attacker)
- Justice of the Elders
- Shocking Dance
- One Against Many (AoE 40 Special dmg 30s, 1 CD)
- Cannon of Toshiro (60 Thunder dmg 40s, 0 CD)
The best of both worlds by combining a tank and attacker into one. One of the more versatile monsters since he can tank and at the same time dish out some nice damage. Use Justice of the Elders first, followed by Shocking Dance. Then in your next turn, depending on whether he needs to taunt, use Samurai's Pledge first and then Honorable Protection. If not, use Samurai's Pledge, then Justice of the Elders and Shocking Dance again and finish the rest.
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Strength; 1 Life, 2 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- AoE Elemental Weakness + Extra Turn is something pretty nice to have, but Toshiro can't make full use of it without an AoE Thunder attack, which he doesn't have. Strong Thunder attackers such as Talany and Wildbird can help him out with this.
- Even with good AoE Thunder moves, Justice of the Elders is still weak to monsters with Anticipation, especially Earth ones like Sting Westclaw and Narok. Monsters with Trait Disable, especially those who has it as an AoE move, for example Grakon and Ingenica, can disable these traits and allow Toshiro to set up effectively.