This spoiled brat knows every dirty trick in the book to get his own way. He loves to bug other monster teens and use their own toys to torment them.
Toy Master is a Magic denier with access to a wide variety of deadly status effects. Most of his moves apply a status effect along with a random one to a single target. That is both good and bad, as these moves aren't AoE moves. His AoE moves are not very useful too. Still, Toy Master shouldn't be underestimated, especially with that decent speed and variety in his moves.
- Great variety of status effects
- Stun and Freeze
- Decent speed
- AoE Damage Reduction and Daze
- AoE Nightmares
- Low power and life
- Bad trait
- High cooldowns
Just a prank, bro!Edit
- War Machine Toy (40 Magic dmg + Stun + Random Negative Effect, 28s, 2 CD)
- Bollixed (40 Magic dmg + Freeze + Random Negative Effect, 33s, 2 CD)
- Poisoned Toy Pistol / Nightmare Balloons (Toy for 40 Magic dmg + Poison + Random Negative Effect, 28s, 2 CD) / (Balloons for AoE 30 Magic dmg + Nightmares, 34s, 4 CD)
- Joke Balloons (AoE 30 Magic dmg + Damage Reduction + Daze, 35s, 4 CD)
Toy Master has a great variety in his moves and that is what makes him good. His first three moves all inflict a status effect and also a random one to a single target. War Machine Toy inflicts stun and Bollixed inflicts freeze, so you want both. Poisoned Toy Pistol inflicts poison. Joke Balloons is your best AoE move as it gives both damage reduction and daze to everyone, effectively reducing power by 50% and accuracy by 25%, which is pretty good.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength