Treetopog lived a quiet and peaceful life in the jungle until an explorer captured him and sold him to the Bestiarium Exhibition Center. He was picked on by kids for years but one day, he managed to break his chains and he escaped. His dream is to return to the jungle.
Treetopog is very pog, as its name suggests. This bad boy has a ton of gimmicks and suprises up his leg-things. He also has a pretty good damage output, thanks to corroding venom. In addition, he can Shield break, apply guard down, blind, poison, and tank very well with his awesome trait and access to skill mirror, taunt, regeneration, and shields. Overall, he's a pretty good jack-of-all trades, and is a pog option for your team if you lack a better option.
- Good stats, especially Life
- Good trait
- Access to 3 positive effects and 4 negative effects
- Corroding Venom does insane damage and has no cooldown
- Amazing relic slots
- High cooldowns on most skills
- Lacks NER against Tortures
- NER hurts him pretty badly
- Dominating Defense (Self Taunt + 50% Shield + Damage Mirror, 30s, 3 CD)
- Metamorphic Defense / Mutated Toxins (Defense for Self 50% Shield + Regeneration, 26s, 4 CD) / (Toxins for AoE 40 Nature dmg + Poison + Shield Removal, 36s, 3 CD)
- Venomous Predator (AoE 30 Nature dmg + Guard Down + Blind, 32s, 3 CD)
- Corroding Venom (65 Nature dmg + Poison + Shield Removal, 28s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Speed / Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed / Team Speed
- Fire Attackers, like Cain, can kill him faster than other ones.
- Lacking of NER, Tortures can be great against him, either slowly killing him or helping attackers with Life % Removal.
- PER Users can easily remove his tons of self buffs. Ingenica is great since she can also trait disable him, allowing effects to land easier, and also has NER to wipe away his negative effects he inflicts onto his enemies.
- Reverse Healing can be a death sentence to this unchained forest dragon, since he doesn't have NER, so monsters like Pierceid (who can activate its cooldowns as well) and Dr. Marihelson (who can give Double Healing to his allies and enemies alike) works very well.