Tryon is the result of a bad experiment that involved a chicken, a dragon, and a centipede. It doesn’t sound like a powerful combination, but you’ll reconsider its danger when you have fire coming at you from three angles at a time.
The bootleg Learnean. He has some overall bad stats except for power, but his moves do so little damage that his best asset goes to waste. He does have an AoE burn and an AoE PER, but overall doesn't have too much going for him, making him a very underwhelming monster.
- AoE Burn
- AoE PER
- 0 CD Stun move
- Low cooldowns for some moves
- Good Attacker Relic Slots
- High cooldowns for AoE moves
- Bad stats
- Horrible trait
- Special downright sucks: 50 Fire AoE dmg + Team Burn Immunity
- Most skills are low damage
- Can only apply Burn and Stun to his enemies
- Burn-a-Doodle-Doo (35 Fire AoE dmg + Burn, 33s, 4 CD)
- Bok Bok Charge (40 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 0 CD)
- Chick Magnet (35 Special AoE dmg + PER, 33s, 4 CD)
- Flaming Coop / Chicken Rush (Coop for 40 Fire dmg + Burn, 28s, 0 CD) / (Rush for 60 Special dmg, 27s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed ; 3 Strength
- Tryon has very low life and speed stat, so a faster and good Water attacker can kill him easily.
- Any Denier should have no trouble denying, except for CDA Deniers.