Every 1000 years, the Fire elemental spirit called Tyros comes to Monster Legends and its power is materialized into one pure creature. This time, Tyros has chosen a Legendary tiger, which has become a divine creature.
Tyros is a monster focused on High-Damaging Moves and spreading Burn. He has some major flaws, like most notably, only being able to spread Burn, has very similar moves, meaning a monster that counters a single move of his will render him useless because all of his moves are very similar. His trait is useless and is very easily deniable.
- Great power
- AoE Burn
- Heavy-hitting moves
- Only negative status effect it has is Burn
- Poor trait, speed, and life
- High cooldowns
- Flaming Ground Souls (AoE 45 Fire dmg, 33s, 3 CD)
- Blazing Tyros Claws (55 Fire dmg + Burn, 29s, 2 CD)
- Pure Tyros Power (65 Special dmg, 27s, 1 CD)
- Heated Souls (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn, 32s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed