The Lizards were a dynasty known for their might and their riches. By tradition, when they died, they were buried with their treasures. Now there's only one Lizard left, Ugluk, but the pressure of maintaining his family's glory got the best of him. To this day, he spends his time in the dynasty graveyard guarding his ancestors' remainings and riches.
Ugluk is an Elite Earth attacker and the ultimate counter to tanks. He has multiple torture skills including Drowned, Bleed, Quicksands, and Poison, has Taunt Hater which deals triple damage to monsters with Taunt, Mega Taunt, or the Taunt trait; (R.I.P. Koralle). Alongside that he removes life in percentages, a 70 Special damage skill that removes shields before the damage and costs 0 stamina and has no cooldown, an insane setup skill, and can use shields himself. Think twice before adding a Tank to your team because this lizard could wreak havoc.
- Obliterates tanks with Taunt Hater
- Great stats and trait
- Good Relic slots
- Life Percentage Removal
- Self Double Damage + Precision + Anticipation + Taunt Hater
- 70 dmg + Shield Removal that costs 0 Stamina and 0 CD, meaning he can do nasty damage even if he has his stamina drained, or if he's hit by CDA
- Metal skills as an Earth monster
- Best skills are Special-based, so no elemental disadvantage
- Many torture effects
- Great damage output
- Battering Lizard can easily get nullified by a simple PER
- Best skills are Special-based, so no elemental advantage either
- No NER, so he is vulnerable to tortures
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Siege Finisher (Shield Removal + 70 Special dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
- Furious Flail Of Fate (50% Life Drain + Self 20% Shield, 30s, 2 CD)
- Battering Lizard (Self Taunt Hater + Double Damage + Precision + Anticipation, 0s, 0 CD)
- Poisoned Ground / Drown In Your Blood / Shoulder Hit (Ground for AoE 35 Earth dmg + Quicksand + Poison, 29s, 1 CD) / (Drown for 45 Special dmg + AoE Bleed + Drowned, 22s, 1 CD) / (Shoulder for 30 Physical dmg + Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD)
Use Drown In Your Blood if you're using Ugluk with Quicksand Trap, to have variety with the tortures.
- Siege Finisher
- Your Last Taunt (Self Taunt Hater + 65 Special dmg + Self Taunt Hater Removal + Extra Turn, 28s, 3 CD)
- Ancestral Flail Swing (30 Metal dmg + Mega Stun + AoE moderate dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- Furious Flail Of Fate / Shoulder Hit / Reptilian Ram (Reptilian for AoE Shield Removal + 45 Special dmg + Bleed, 32s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed/Speed; 3 Strength
- Since Ugluk is an Earth monster, he is weak to Dark monsters. Zunobia can get through his shields and has a high power stat combined with some heavy-hitting Dark moves, so she's the best monster to use here. Other attackers like Helgudin are also recommended.
- Mirak has PER and Total Blind, removing his positive effects and applying the one effect that can actually control him and Nanovirus, which can block his ability to boost himself but be vary of his extra turn skills.
- Disabling his trait leaves him very vulnerable to control, so monsters like Madam Fusion, Lord Pumpseed, Ingenica and Itzanami would work.
- His extra turn moves are anticipation bait so good anticipators like Warmaster Ragnarok, Nisael or Hookuai could take him down.
- Ugluk is not immune to tortures, so good torturers like Draghar, Nisael and Hornet can apply lots of tortures on him. Nisael is the best to use as he is a Dark monster.