Mr. Beast has finally met his immortal match! Rotten's plan backfired and now there's a new Cosmic monster in the universe. By entering two portals simultaneously, Mr. Beast's body was ripped in two and now there's an evil clone, made of hatred and bone, eager to wreak havoc!
On paper, Undead Mr. Beast's bad stats may lead one to believe he can't be any good. However, he makes up for this fault in just about every other important aspect. With a great trait, high damage moves (one of which even has no stamina cost or cooldown, making him immune to CDA), amazing relic slots and access to random hater buffs, this darkened reskin can make for a surprisingly fearsome foe.
- Self buffs with extra turns
- Great damage output
- Has access to Guard Down
- Great trait
- Good life
- Great relic slots
- Has a great 0s, 0 CD move meaning he's fine against Stamina Removal and CDA
- His extra turn skills could be Anticipation bait
- Only negative effects are Curse and Guard Down
- Terrible speed and power, especially for an attacker
- All damaging moves are Magic, making him weak against his own element
- Surprised? (70 Magic dmg + Curse, 46s, 2 CD)
- You Leave You Lose (AoE 40 Magic dmg + Curse, 46s, 2 CD)
- Free Claws (45 Magic dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
- Haters Gonna Hate / Eternal Beast (Hate for Self Random Hater + Extra Turn, 28s, 3 CD) / (Eternal for Self Regeneration + Extra Turn, 28s, 3 CD)
- Thanks to his trait, combined with Free Claws, he's nearly impossible to fully deny. Getting rid of his trait with Trait Disable mons like Tabora or The Dooo can leave him vulnerable to control.
- With his reliance on Haters Gonna Hate for damage output, Hardy and Chuckle Muckel can take advantage of it with Anticipation. Hardy also gets props for being Magic, resisting all of Undead's moves.
- As he's a Magic monster, Nature monsters like Ullrica and Dratis can make him broke.