Since a youngster, Ursus had always dreamed of becoming a fighter like his brother Voytek, who was a ferocious soldier. During the great war, Voytek was captured and taken to the mountains so, when Ursus found out, he knew it was time to prove himself: He climbed to the top to defeat an entire squadron of soldiers and rescue his brother. He's the ferocious one now!
Ursus is a Water attacker. He is known for 1 thing: the ability to ignore effects. As a Pierce user, he can ignore protections such as Shields, Dodge Area, Evasion, etc. He also has access to PER before damage as another way to bypass buffs. His ability to self-NER before damage even lets him bypass self debuffs. To top it all off, he has a variety of self-buffs to increase his damage output.
- Tons of Pierce
- Great self-support skills
- Single control skill as an attacker
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns
- 0s Pierce skill
- Good power and life
- Self NER
- Good PER skill with 1 CD
- Decent trait
- Freeze and Bleed are his only negative effects
- Trap isn't good for it's role
- Mediocre speed
Norm of the North
- Ice Claws / Cruor Slash (Claws for Self Pierce + 60 Special dmg + AoE Bleed + Self Pierce Removal, 0s, 2 CD) / (Slash for PER + 55 Special dmg + Bleed, 24s, 1 CD)
- Pierce Crystal (Self NER + Pierce + AoE 35 Water dmg + Self Pierce Removal, 28s, 3 CD)
- Greedy Ursus / Angry Ursus (Greedy for Self Damage Boost + Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD) / (Angry for Self Double Damage + Evasion + Precision, 22s, 2 CD)
- Frost Harpoon (Freeze + AoE 40 Water dmg, 24s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Monsters that can grant PEP, such as Akunobuki, Hornet, and Wickah, are great at making Ursus keep his Pierce and use Angry Ursus to setup without having to worry about PER.
- Strong Thunder attackers, such as Olnir, Warmaster Babari, and Wildbird can easily take Ursus out. Also, Babari has access to Water Hater before damage, allowing him to deal massive amounts of damage to Ursus.
- He is pretty easily denied as long as it isn't by Freeze. Grakon is a neat counter, being able to stun him and activate his pretty high cooldowns.
- Ursus is a classification for the bear family.