Urtikus was born when a potion that Gretchen had made to boost Galante's breeding powers spilled all over her giant rose garden. Now this gigantic, monstrous flower is pure breeding power and on the loose!
Urtikus is an Anticipation attacker with Control Immunity. He has great stats and high damaging moves with low cooldowns. He has one self-buff move and several negative effects too. He's incredibly similar to Hookuai in many ways. Like Hookuai he has a 0 Stamina 70 power skill, however Urtikus' has PER. They also have a very very similar trait, with Urtikus only adding onto it his Bleed Immunity. They both have similar skill power ranging from their AoEs being around 40 and their single skills in the 50 to 70 range. Never underestimate this ugly flower, do so and you might find yourself facing down the sharp end of the rose's thorns.
- Amazing trait and stats
- High-damaging skills
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns
- 60 damage skill with 0 Cooldown and 0 stamina cost
- Utilizes Stun
- Good Special
- Good tortures
- Great Attacker relic slots (and he can actually utilize Nishant's Sword for extra denying potential)
- He can PER with Rotten Axe
- Lack NER moves, leaving him vulnerable to torture effects
Rotten Roses for Valentine's Edit
- Nightmares Before Love (AoE 45 Nature dmg + Bleed + Nightmares, 20s, 2 CD)
- Horror Flower / Death Petals (Flower for 40 Special dmg + Stun + Shock, 23s, 2 CD) / (Petals for AoE 40 Special dmg + Shock, 16s, 2 CD)
- Preparing for St Valentine / Thorn Shot (Valentine for Self Double Damage + Evasion, 16s, 2 CD) / (Shot for 60 Special dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
- Rotten Axe (PER + 70 Nature dmg, 0s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Any ally that can block Tortures from him, such as Warmaster Babari and Warmaster Zahra, can save him from his weakness to Torture Effects.
- Hornet and Wickah provide outstanding support in buffing him. Hornet can apply Positive Effects Protection to him, allowing him to use Preparing for St. Valentine without fear, while Wickah can simply supply Double Damage to him herself, and can also clear away traits and effects that would prevent him from defeating as many foes as he can.
- Several Fire attackers like Cain and Nitroblaster can take down this plant. Beware of using their extra turns as Urtikus can counter them with Anticipation.
- Trait Disablers like Warmaster Thalassa, Lord Pumpseed and Thundeer can disable his trait and then deny him.
- Like all other Control Immunity monsters, he is still vulnerable to Total Blind, so effective Total Blind monsters like Mirak can render him unable to attack for a couple of turns.