This is Uru, the cutest jelly you’ll ever see! But don’t be distracted by his cuteness: Uru can take the shape of any legendary fighter and destroy you.
Uru is ranked A in the Viability Ranking due to his unique moves as a Magic type monster as Magic types usually inflict only Possession and Random Negative Effects. Uru breaks this by having an AoE Stun and AoE Daze. He has access to a good support move, and when tied with great speed and power, he is deadly.
- Decent Power and Speed
- Decent amount of effects
- Bad life and trait
- Best moves have high cooldowns
- Multi Stun Clone (AoE 30 Magic dmg + Stun, 35s, 3 CD)
- Multi Daze Clone (AoE 30 Magic dmg + Daze, 34s, 3 CD)
- Ultra Kamehame (45 Special dmg + Slow, 28s, 1 CD)
- Boost Jutsu (Team Damage Boost, 30s, 3 CD)
These skills show us how Uru can perform as an immobilizer. Multi Stun Clone is a unique move in Magic types that stuns all enemies. Multi Daze Clone is another good debuffing move that dazes all enemies. Ultra Kamehame is your lowest cooldown skill that has a chance of slowing down the target. Boost Jutsu can increase all of your allies damage which helps attackers to do their job better.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Multi Stun Clone
- Multi Daze Clone
- Ultra Kamehame / Mega Kamehame (Mega for 45 Special dmg + Self 20% Stamina Restore, 28s, 0 CD)
- Shadow Clone (60 Special dmg, 32s, 2 CD)
These moves show how offensive Uru is. Multi Stun Clone and Multi Daze Clone are your moves that hit all enemies and cause various negative effects. Ultra Kamehame does good damage and slows, and Mega Kamehame works well with 0 cooldowns. Shadow Clone does very heavy special damage which is your highest damaging move that can finish some monsters in one hit.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength; 1 Speed