King Daeron's castle was being besieged by hordes of giant dark slugs. The slugs had almost overrun the castle when a robot appeared with his laser sword and defeated the overwhelming slug horde! King Daeron appointed him First Knight and had a gold suit of armor crafted for him.
Uther the Valiant, the robotic knight responsible for saving King Daeron and his castle from being besieged. Main gimmicks include Bleed and self-support (self-heals, self-boosts, and stamina-regain) moves.
- Two 65 damage moves with status effects and no cooldown
- Great trait
- Special is quite unique and useful
- Heavy-hitting moves
- Self 30% heal and 30% shield moves
- Mostly 0 or 4 CD moves
- Mediocre stats
- Only negative status effects are Bleed and Burn
- Taste of Victory! (50 Metal dmg + self 30% Shield & 30% Heal, 29s, 4 CD)
- It's A Great Battle! (50 Metal dmg + self 40% Stamina Regain and Precision, 31s, 0 CD)
- Bravest Heart (65 Special dmg + 50% chance Burn, 29s, 0 CD)
- Bleed, Adversaries! (AoE 35 Special dmg + Bleed, 37s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Speed