Vadamagma sleeps inside of a volcano. When he awakes, it's for fighting and when he fights, it's to obliterate his enemies. He enjoys the heat of battle, and the smell of victory in the morning.
Vadamagma is not very good. All he can do is burn and do damage. This makes him rather weak and not a very useful monster. He does shine in some aspects of the game, but he is always overshadowed by others. But since he is breedable, he is easy to obtain and rank up. He is a really good attacker when you rank him up and get a high ranked-up Vadamagma. He is a great starting monster before you start getting other legendaries.
- Moves have low cooldowns
- AoE burn
- Nothing outstanding besides doing damage
- Crappy stats
- Bad trait
- High stamina costs
BURN BABY, BURN! Edit
- Fire Trap (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn, 42s, 2 CD)
- Portable Volcano / Mars Punch (45 Special dmg + Burn, 22s, 0 CD) / (50 Special dmg, 30s, 1 CD)
- A lot of Magma (55 Fire dmg + Burn, 35s, 0 CD)
- A lot of Celsius (65 Special dmg, 40s, 1 CD)
Since he is so slow and mostly won't outspeed anything, you're better off using him all the way for damage as that is what he does best. Fire Trap burns all enemies, which is nice. Portable Volcano doesn't have any cooldown and burns, but Mars Punch is more powerful. A lot of Magma deals a good chunk of fire damage, burns and has no cooldown, easily your best move here. A lot of Celsius is your most powerful move with a nice 65 base power.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength
- Water monsters such as Stake can easily beat Vadamagma by freezing it and doing strong damage.
- Any monster with Burn Immunity has an advantage over Vadamagma, since Vadamagma can only inflict Burn. Examples include Shademoon and Sunblast
- Vadamagma is very slow and has low life, which is a pretty bad combo, making him an easy target for a fast and powerful monster.