Vandecken was a famous pirate who ruled the seas between 1720 and 1799. His daughter, Commander Alvid, was also a pirate. In 2020, to honor her father's memory, Alvid went on a treasure hunt to the end of the rainbow, but instead of a pot of gold, she found Mythic Amber! When she touched it, it transformed into Vandecken. The king of the seas is back.
Vandecken is a denier, who utilizes Possession and various Damage Reductions, along with some status effects such as Burn and Nightmares. Overall not a bad monster, but a bit bland and not all that useful compared to other monsters.
- Great Speed
- Solid tortures
- Has a Dark skill as a Fire monster (and it costs 0 Stamina)
- Relic slots help him deny further (as Traps are used to drain enemy Stamina)
- Bland movepool
- Bad trait (aside from his status caster)
- High cooldowns on most skills
Recommended Moveset Edit
King of the SeasEdit
- Alvid's Fire / Wild and Strong (Fire for 40 Fire dmg + Major Damage Reduction, 33s, 1 CD) / (Wild for 45 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 0s, 1 CD)
- Ship Ahoy! (Possession + Double Damage, 46s, 3 CD)
- Smoked Anton / Cruel and Hot (Anton for 45 Fire dmg + Burn + Nightmares, 33s, 3 CD) / (Cruel for 40 Fire dmg + Burn, 32s, 0 CD)
- Saint Kidnapped (AoE 30 Special dmg + Possession + Nightmares, 43s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed