Every morning when he wakes up, Vanitus looks into the mirror and sighs, infatuated by his own beauty. He looks at his brother Invidia, then looks at himself again, and laughs. The more his brother hates him, the more beautiful he sees himself.
Vanitus is Invidia's egostical brother, whose main gimmicks include being able to self-support whilst doing damage and overall being a self-centered maniac.
- Lots of Self-Support skills
- Low cooldowns
- Good Special; 50 Magic AoE dmg + 50% heal + 50% stamina regain + self 100% Damage Mirror
- Bad stats
- Mediocre Trait
- Best View In The World inflicts self Skill Mirror and self Burn
- Doesn't inflict any negative status effects except on himself
- I Love Me / All is Vanity (Love for 50 Special dmg + self Damage Boost, 28s, 2 CD) / (Vanity for 60 Special dmg + Precision, 31s, 1 CD)
- Ego Boost (self 25% heal + self 25% Stamina regain + self Damage Boost, 30s, 1 CD)
- Beautifuld Knuckles / Arrogant Punches (Knuckles 65 Magic dmg, 28s, 1 CD) / (Punches 55 Special dmg + self Stun Immunity, 31s, 0 CD)
- Everybody Look At Me (40 AoE Magic dmg, 38s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Good Nature attackers, like Gurlik and Prince Charmless can easily defeat this spoiled brat.
- Monsters with PER can remove all his positive effects, so a monster like Crabbydroid can get the job done here.
- He is easily frozen or stunned, so deniers like Caillech and Cavenfish can render him useless for 1 to 2 turns.
- Despite being immune to possession he can still be corrupted. Monsters like Hackster and Glitch do a good job at this.