Varuna was an ambitious pirate. When he drowned after his ship sank, Death visited him. He asked Death to live without a soul under the sea instead of dying, a wish he was granted. Now he torments the good souls of the deep oceans.
Varuna is a lobster looking pirate that tries his hardest to act like a denier, but struggles very hard to do so. He has terrible stats, only has AoE freeze to deny, and can drain stamina slowly. He has some skills that support him, but overall he is a quite bad monster.
- AoE Stamina Leak + self Stamina Regeneration
- Can heal and restore stamina
- High cooldowns
- Poor stats, especially his garbage speed
- Applies very little negative effects
Take that Anchor!
- Cascade Blast (AoE 35 Water dmg + Freeze, 34s, 3 CD)
- Brutal Tsunami (AoE 40 Water dmg + Stamina Leak + Self Stamina Regeneration, 35s, 3 CD)
- Hefty Anchor (55 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 4 CD)
- Cascade Vortex / Hard Tsunami (Cascade for 45 Water dmg + self 30% Heal, 27s, 3 CD) / (Hard for 40 Water dmg + self 40% Stamina Restore, 30s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- CDA monsters such as Timerion will easily render Varuna useless due to his high cooldowns.
- Thunder attackers, like VoltaiK and Zyla the Faithful, could easily annihilate this lobster.
- He is also weak to Monsters with Freeze Immunity, like Cavenfish and Lord Mammoth.
- He is easily frozen or possessed.