This list is based around monster's performance in The Arena (PvP), NOT Team Wars, Battlegrounds, Duels, etc. The monsters are also ranked at Rank 5.
- Monster Categories Portal - This portal page regroups links to different monster categories (like the Elements Page, Negative/Positive Status Effects, Control, Healers, etc.)
- News Forum
- Top: Speed
- Top: Deniers
- Top: Damage
- Top: Health
- Top: Supports
- Top: Cursers
- Elements - Here you will find all Elements
- Control Monsters - Here you will find all Control monsters in Monster Legends
- Healers and Resurrectors - Here you will find Healing and Resurrecting monsters in Monster Legends
- Tanks - Here you'll find all Tanks in Monster Legends
- Relics Ranking - Here you'll find the ranking for Relics!
- Monster Legends Ranking Council Election Page - Here you can vote for people to be on the Ranking Council
- Monster Legends Competitive Admin Election - Here you can apply to be an admin!
- Classic Duels Viability Ranking - Here you'll find every Classic Duels monster ranked from OP to F!
- Special Skills Ranking - Here you will find every special skill (ultimate) ranked from OP to F!
- Hall of Fame - Here you will find the most honored members that have once been on the site!
- Legendary Viability Ranking - Here you will find the Viability Ranking for all of the Legendaries in the game
These monsters are too good for the SS+ tier, so they get their own special tier. By far the best monsters in the entire game.
Restricted to the best of the best. These Mythic monsters are very good but cut just short of OP rank for having either lower stats or just weaker moves compared to OP rank. Despite that, they're easily some of the best in the game, and a team should really consider having any of them.
Restricted to monsters rivaling the ones in SS rank only to have lost due to either worse moves, worse stats, or a worse trait.
Restricted to monsters that perform great or at least good in the competitive scene. The ideal monsters you should tend to go for if you aren't able to obtain higher-rank monsters.
Restricted to monsters with average performance in the Monster Legends meta, due to average stats or situational moves. But they still are considered as viable options for your team.
Restricted to monsters with some flaws in the current meta, but can still perform well on some occasions.
Restricted to monsters that are better than E rank due to better moves and/or stats, but cut short of C rank. Almost never use them, they aren't worth much of your time in the competitive scene.
Restricted to monsters that are so weak, that they could never be in the meta. Only consider using these if you don't have other Mythic monsters.
Restricted to monsters that can be outclassed by Legendaries. You may want to get these monsters, but not use them in the Arena.