Virtue has the might and fortitude to cause ripples throughout the galaxy, but it is his kindness that makes him special - he prefers to stand at the Celestial Gates not as a warrior, but as a watchful guardian.
Virtue, the self-proclaimed guardian of the Celestial Gates. His main gimmicks include Stun and Shield Breaker, with the side role of being a self-supporting heavy-hitter.
- Acceptable Health
- AoE Shield Break
- Self 30% Shield and 30% Heal
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Only useful in destroying shields; otherwise, he doesn't have a whole lot to offer
- Low speed and power
- Only one AoE skill
- Spreads very little status effects
- Bland Special: 70 Earth AoE dmg + Stun
- Gilgamesh Executioner (AoE 35 Special dmg + Shield Removal, 28s, 3 CD)
- Horned Charge (60 Earth dmg + Stun, 31s, 1 CD)
- Minos Protection (Self 30% Heal + 30% Shield, 26s, 2 CD)
- Horned Blow / Heracles Slayer (55 Earth dmg + Daze, 28s, 0 CD) / (55 Special dmg + Shield Breaker, 28s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Team Speed