The members of the Alliance of Dragons have decided to create their own High Institution, the Ordo Drakkonis. If Nahane is the brains in the Ordo Drakkonis, Vishamah's the muscle. He supervises the Alliance of Dragons and pushes them to keep making history.
Vishamah is a Dark support who specializes in boosting the damage output of his allies. For his role, his insane speed fits it well but it is held down by his atrocious life. He has access to ally Triple Damage with no drawback as well as ally Double Damage + NER, which are both great at buffing attackers. Vishamah is able to utilize not only Team Damage Boost in a move, but also Freeze Immunity and he can also boost the damage output of his allies indirectly with a total of 3 elemental weaknesses. His relic slots in Staff and Amulet are also very interesting, as they can allow him to either Support his allies with Staff's stamina restore abilities, but also stamina drain all of his enemies. He also has Weaknesses, however, they are situational as you might not have attackers fitting the element and due to having no tortures and low damage output, he can't utilize it to damage opponents so he's nearly useless without allies.
- Utilizes NER, Triple Damage, Double Damage, Damage Boost and Freeze Immunity
- Access to 3 elemental weaknesses
- Insane speed
- Amazing relic slots
- Acceptable stamina costs
- Nearly useless without allies due to no tortures and few moves deal damage
- Lowest life of all Cosmics, tied with Spitfire, Lord Platypus, Zuperfox, Roboelf, Execumancer Steamwrath, and Dratis
- Moderate cooldowns
- Average trait
- Drakkonis Rebel (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Nature Weakness + Magic Weakness, 46s, 2 CD)
- Black Fire (Team Freeze Immunity + Damage Boost, 36s, 2 CD)
- Forbidden Spell (Ally Triple Damage, 53s, 3 CD)
- Impartial Judgement (Ally Double Damage + NER, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Attackers like Dratis and Krampus the Killjoy work the best with Vishamah due to him mainly offering damage buffs.
- Strong attackers of the Nature, Dark or Magic element go well with his damage buffs and weaknesses.
- SC: Mega Taunt tanks like Bombeta or Cryocrawler can tank damage for this dragon while he gives damage boosts to his allies.
- Unsurprisingly, his synergy with other members of Ordo Drakkonis is pretty good. His status caster and move, Black Fire, prevents Nahane from Freezing her team when using her AoE Mega Possession. He is also able to increase the damage of Dratis tremendously by using Nature Weakness, Damage Boost, Double or even Triple Damage.
- Monsters with lots of PER such as Tabora and Fampirastral can remove his damage boosts with ease.
- Strong Light attackers such as Lightmare and Zuperfox can send out this dragon from battle due to his atrocious life stat. Lightmare is also able to use PER to remove Vishamah's positive effects.
- Since all of Vishamah's most useful moves have at least 2 CD, CDA deniers such as Kodama and Arobat can shut him down for a long time.
- Utilize CDA monsters like Lindworm, who resists his "attacks" can make Vishamah's next trick a disappearing act.