This wrathful creature lives beneath a murky pond deep in the forest. The nearby villagers sacrifice their food to try to appease him. If he gets angry with their offering, he drags a Nature monster or two under the water with him and makes them his slaves.
Vodyanoy, based off the Slavic mythological creature, the... Vodyanoy. Main gimmicks include NER, Regeneration, and Immunities.
- Good trait
- Team Possession Immunity
- Team Damage Boost
- Team NER
- Team Regeneration
- Only useful negative status effect besides its Special's Freeze is a single Possession move
- Moderate cooldowns
- Lackluster stats
- No AoE moves besides Special
- Zaria's Blessing (45 Water dmg + Team Regeneration, 25s, 2 CD)
- Perun's Strength / Mara's Protection (Perun for 50 Special dmg + Team Damage Boost, 26s, 3 CD) / (Mara for 45 Special dmg + Team Possession Immunity, 26s, 2 CD)
- Pray to Triglav / Porewit's Job (Pray for Self NER + Stamina Regeneration, 0s, 2 CD) / (Porewit for 55 Water dmg + Team NER, 29s, 2 CD)
- Veles' Curse (40 Water dmg + Possession, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed