VoltaiK is a superhero as quick as Thunder. He can attack you 5 times before you even notice he’s attacked you once. Like The Firestorm, he’s got a big ego, so they’ve got a bit of a rivalry going on.
Here we have the first Legendary spam attacker (the first spam attacker in the game was Rhodent), VoltaiK. Back in 2015-2016 when he was first released, he was undeniably one of the most overpowered monsters in the game, with the capabilities of wiping out entire teams if he could get a turn in. However, in December 2017, Anticipation was added, and he slowly started to fade into oblivion. Better spam attackers were also added, such as Zyla the Faithful, Prince Charmless, and Rekka. He is almost useless in today's meta, but is a solid pick for beginners, so feel free to nab him.
- Decent speed
- Good relic slots
- Can spam extra turns with a 0 CD skill
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Useless against Anticipation monsters
- Bad power for an attacker
- Mediocre trait
- Almost all skills are Thunder, making him weak to other Thunder monsters
- Almost no negative effects, just raw damage
- Low life
- Easily denied
- 50,000 Volts has a 4 turn cooldown and costs 75s
- High stamina costs
- Terrible damage output
- Heavily outclassed by other spam attackers
An Expired Can of SPAM
- Electrodynamic Assault (15 Special dmg + self Extra Turn, 30s, 0 CD)
- Static Shocks (15 Thunder dmg + AoE 20 Thunder dmg + self Extra Turn, 35s, 1 CD)
- 20,000 Volts (35 Thunder dmg + self Extra Turn, 45s, 1 CD)
- 50,000 Volts (50 Thunder dmg + self Extra Turn, 75s, 4 CD)
Classic, predictable, but very effective. The rune spread is however you feel like, you should try it and keep changing it until you feel experimented about it, so you can make a choice. One thing is sure: you want as much stamina as possible, so 2 Stamina Runes is the minimum. A perfect way to keep him from getting hit with status effects is with a monster such as Gakora, who can give Evasion to his team. That way, Voltaik will be safe until he can attack. Use 50,000 Volts first and then Static Shocks next to deal damage to all enemies. Then, keep cycling 20,000 Volts and Static Shocks until 50,000 Volts is ready, and then repeat. Electrodynamic Assault is there if you get hit with CDA; otherwise, it shouldn't be used that often. With someone like Neobuki (who can apply stamina regen) he can attack more often.
Recommended Runes: 2 Stamina, 1 Strength; 1 Strength, 1 Stamina, 1 Team Speed
- Since VoltaiK's moveset costs a lot of stamina, he should be paired up with someone who can apply Stamina Regeneration like Goldfield, Warmaster Remntar or Talika. Also, Warmaster Thalassa's Trait doubles his stamina, making him able to chain even more turns.
- Someone who can buff Voltaik is also a good choice, since VoltaiK's damage output is not too impressive, coupled with his outdated Power stat. Examples include Metalisha, Cloud, and Demise.
- iMigbo has a lot to pair up with VoltaiK, like being able to disable Anticipators, NER, and apply Damage Boost and Stamina Regeneration to VoltaiK.
- The best ally Voltaik can have is Madam Fusion. She can trait disable all of her opponents and give Voltaik an extra turn to decimate his enemies.
- Monsters like Sparking Mantis, Blob, Wangzhou, and Volthar are great choices as they can just drain his Stamina and not have to suffer an eternity of extra-turn. Stamina Drain relics also do the job.
- Anyone with Anticipation like Faraday, Zeighar, and Marquis De Flambe are good, as they can turn his main gimmick against him. Sting Westclaw is especially good since he also has the elemental advantage.
- Good Earth attackers such as Burotgor and Narok can crush this hero due to his awful Life.
- Monsters with Shock like Talany, Warmaster Babari, and Zenfira can stop him from using extra turns.