No one expects a Metal monster in the terracotta army, so enemies are easily caught off-guard by Wangzhou's attacks. He stands in the front row of the battle, draining the opponent's resources before they can reach the rest of the terracotta warriors.
Wangzhou is a Metal monster whose main gimmick is stamina removal, which includes Curse, Drowned, and two 100% stamina removal moves.
- Good stats
- Decent trait
- Can remove enemies' stamina entirely without taking his own away
- Lots of stamina draining effects
- Low stamina costs on his stamina removal skills
- Can also restore his allies' stamina
- No single target moves that deal decent damage
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Has no PER or Trait Disable, making him a less effective denier
- Only has Stamina Drain as a deny
溺死王 Nìsǐ Wang (Drowned King)
- Er Meng (AoE 100% Stamina Removal + AoE Curse, 30s, 3 CD)
- Er Zhe (AoE 40 Special dmg + Drowned + Stamina Leak, 27s, 2 CD)
- Tieh Zhou (AoE 30 Special dmg + Nightmares + Team 50% Stamina Regain, 25s, 2 CD)
- Zu Zhou / Er Ye (100% Stamina Removal + Team 50% Stamina Restore, 30s, 2 CD) / (AoE Drowned + Team Stamina Regeneration, 19s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
- Stamina Regeneration monsters can take care of Wangzhou's stamina removal. iMigbo and Frosilka are great for this.
- Deniers like Warmaster Sherezar and Zimnyaya can deny Wangzhou to bits.
- Magic attackers like Gelotron and Devastress are great in countering him. LazarBeam is exceptional as he possesses a hard-hitting move that costs no stamina.
- Mega Taunt monsters such as Koralle Brutalis, Dunn Ra, Clipeum, and Eisul are great in rendering Wangzhou's AoE moves less useful.
- Wildbird is a good counter too. He can increase and restore his own stamina with Gubba nub nub doo rah kah which costs 0 stamina, and also applies Evasion to himself to evade the negative effects. To top it off, he can deal insane damage to Wangzhou and kill him quickly.
- Wangzhou is a reference to the terracotta warriors that "protected" the historical Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huang in the afterlife.
- The reason why Wangzhou is a Metal type and uses Stamina Removal moves is because in the past Qin Shi Huang thought Mercury was the Elixir to Immortality so he drank it. It slowly killed him and when he died from mercury poisoning he was buried around mercury. Basically Metal > Mercury Stamina Removal > Mercury's effect on the body.