No one expects a Metal monster in the terracotta army, so enemies are easily caught off-guard by Wangzhou's attacks. He stands in the front row of the battle, draining the opponent's resources before they can reach the rest of the terracotta warriors.
Wangzhou is a Metal monster whose main gimmick is stamina removal, which includes Curse, Drowned, and two 100% stamina removal moves. This is the best stamina remover in this meta (since he can Curse + Drowned + Nightmare, which can drain a lot of stamina and make enemies very vulnerable for at least 3 turns).
- Good stats
- Can remove enemies' stamina entirely without taking his own away
- Low stamina costs on his stamina removal skills
- Can also restore his allies' stamina
- No single target moves that deal decent damage
- Lackluster trait
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Main gimmick is hard countered by stamina restoring relics and Stamina Regeneration
- Has no PER or Trait Disable, making him a less effective denier
- Can do nothing to a team with Mega Taunt
- Only has stamina drain as a deny (which is one of the worst forms of denial)
Recommended Moveset Edit
溺死王 Nìsǐ Wang (Drowned King) Edit
- Er Meng (AoE 100% Stamina Removal + AoE Curse, 30s, 3 CD)
- Er Zhe (AoE 40 Special dmg + Drowned + Stamina Leak, 27s, 2 CD)
- Tieh Zhou (AoE 30 Special dmg + Nightmares + Team 50% Stamina Regain, 25s, 2 CD)
- Zu Zhou / Er Ye (100% Stamina Removal + Team 50% Stamina Restore, 30s, 2 CD) / (AoE Drowned + Team Stamina Regeneration, 19s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
- Stamina Regeneration monsters can take care of Wangzhou's stamina removal. iMigbo and Frosilka are great for this.
- Deniers like Warmaster Sherezar and Zimnyaya can deny Wangzhou to bits.
- Magic attackers like Gelotron and Devastress are great in countering him.
- Mega Taunt monsters such as Koralle Brutalis, Dunn Ra, Clipeum, and Eisul are great in rendering Wangzhou's AoE moves less useful.
- Wildbird is a good counter too. He can increase and restore his own stamina with Gubba nub nub doo rah kah which costs 0 stamina, and also applies Evasion to himself to evade the negative effects. To top it off, he can deal insane damage to Wangzhou and kill him quickly.
Fun Facts Edit
- Wangzhou is a reference to the terracotta warriors that "protected" the historical Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huang in the afterlife.
- The reason why Wangzhou is a Metal type and uses Stamina Removal moves is because in the past Qin Shi Huang thought Mercury was the Elixir to Immortality so he drank it. It slowly killed him and when he died from mercury poisoning he was buried around mercury. Basically Metal > Mercury Stamina Removal > Mercury's effect on the body.