Babari was the leader of the Thunder Warriors. They conquered a mountain so high they could reach into the sky and summon massive Thunderstorms. When he left with the Warmasters, his daughter Zyla turned against him and joined Warthak. Now Babari is back, and must deal with the situation!
Warmaster Babari is Zyla's father, with a Warthak-esque look. His trait is great against monsters that uses DoTs mainly, but definitely makes up for him being underwhelming at lower levels. His main gimmicks include extra turns and Blind. He is also a deadly blade when against Water monster (especially with his Water Hater effect). Overall, one of the more underwhelming Warmasters, but still a force to be reckoned with.
- Great stats
- Amazing trait
- Can bypass Anticipation with Trait Disable and PER (not in same move)
- Good relic slots (which can bypass stamina costs)
- Great sustainability
- Revenge Is Cold is amazing against Water monsters
- High stamina costs and cooldowns
Static Shock (Unranked)
- Axe and Chains (40 Special dmg + PER + Blind + Self Extra Turn, 35s, 3 CD)
- Summon Thorder (60 Special dmg, 40s, 0 CD)
- Thunderstruck (AoE 30 Thunder dmg + Shock, 37s, 2 CD)
- Condensed Thunder / Chained Attacks (45 Thunder dmg + Shock, 33s, 0 CD) / (30 Special dmg + Minor Blind + Self Extra Turn, 28s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Beast of Bolts (Ranked)
- Axe and Chains
- Deep Thunder (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Shock x2, 32s 3 CD)
- Family Chains (50 Special dmg + Trait Disabled + Self Extra Turn, 42s, 3 CD)
- Bolts Aura / Revenge is Cold (Aura for Team Damage Mirror + Self 33% Heal, 29s, 3 CD) / (Revenge for Self Water Hater + 70 Thunder dmg, 41s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength
The Rich Man's VoltaiK (Full Spam Attacker)
- Family Chains
- Chained Attacks
- Axe and Chains
- Deep Thunder / Revenge is Cold
- Babari is countered by monsters with Anticipation, like Narok, because he uses many extra turn skills. Just make sure to have Narok or any Anticipator protected, as Babari can use Family Chains to make Anticipation useless.
- CDA monsters, such as Patient Cyber, can activate Babari's high cooldowns.
- Stamina Drainers that don't use DoTs to drain stamina, like Jasastur, can drain his stamina, making him unable to use his stamina-costly moves.
- Monsters with NER can remove his pesky effects like Blind, Shock, or Trait Disable.
- Any Strong Earth attacker can destroy this dwarf. However, watch out for his Status Caster, as they can get a faceful of their own attack.