Barbael was separated from his brother Barbatos on the night of their birth. While one demon was raised to become the King of Hell, the other was trained as an angel. Who would have known that a demon would become the most valuable soldier in Heaven and a lead to the Good Legions?
Barbael is the Fire Warmaster and one of the fastest control monsters in the game. He specializes in Trait Disable, Total Blind, Ignite and Sunburn. He has a high life stat for a denier and his trait gives his team Damage Boost! Unfortunately, he has no form of deny besides Total Blind and it can easily be countered by NER, in fact, all of his skills are.
- Great stats and trait
- Great gimmicks like: Ignite, Sunburn, Trait Disabled, and Total Blind
- Team permanent Damage Increase
- Some team support
- Only form of denial is Total Blind which is really bad.
- High cooldowns in general
- Odd relic slots
- NER ruins much of his moveset
- Expiate Sins (55 Fire dmg + Sunburn + Ignite, 22s, 1 CD)
- Burning Redeem / Forgotten Hostage (45 Special dmg + Sunburn + Ignite, 22s, 1 CD) / (50 Special dmg, 22s, 1 CD)
- Trait Treaty (AoE Trait Disabled + Ignite, 35s, 3 CD)
- Sightless Crowd (AoE Total Blind + Sunburn, 33s, 3 CD)
- Purifying Pact (70 Fire dmg + AoE Ignite & Sunburn, 31s, 2 CD)
- Trait Covenant (20 Fire dmg + Trait Disabled + AoE Total Blind, 40s, 3 CD)
- Master of Blind (15 Special dmg + AoE Total Blind + Self Extra Turn, 35s, 4 CD)
- Spiritual Sight (65 Special dmg + Team Blind Immunity + NER, 35s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Life; 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Speed/Team Speed