Warmaster Ragnarok has proclaimed himself The One True Warmaster after possessing Sherezar and tricking each and every one of them all into saying a spell to give him some of their best skills! It’s going to be hard to stop a Warmaster with skills of all the other Warmasters.
Role: Swiss Army Knife
Warmaster Ragnarok is one hell of a monster and the first one to have only the special element, granting him no elemental weakness. Is he an Attacker? Denier? Supporter? Well, in truth, he can be all of these. He imitates the other Warmasters' attacks and can use all elements as well.
- Insane stats and trait
- 75% life removal skill with 1 CD
- Nice gimmicks like NER, PER, Torture and control effects
- No Elemental Weakness, since he has only the special element
- No More Failures is completely broken
- True Vision
- Great Special
- Team ITC, Skill Mirror, NER, and Damage Mirror (Not in one move)
- PER with 0 Cooldown
- Super versatile
- Moderate cooldowns
- No AoE moves
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Death Door costs 79 stamina
- Not so many high damaging moves despite having an amazing power stat
- Multiple Extra Turn moves so in a cruel irony, Anticipation could wreck him
- Is in SIX Books, which makes him susceptible to many different Haters
Warmaster Copycat (Unranked)
- Archangel's Blessing (40 Light dmg + Self Evasion + Team NER + 30% Heal, 31s, 2 CD)
- Blacksmith's Masterpiece (40 Metal dmg + Nanovirus + Team Skill Mirror, 29s, 2 CD)
- Death Door / Mother Nature's Energy (Door for 75% Life Removal, 79s, 1 CD) / (Energy for 40 Nature dmg + Team Regeneration & Damage Mirror, 29s, 2 CD)
- Demon's Flames / Grandmaster's Wisdom / They Are Weak! (Flames for 50 Fire dmg + Trait Disabled + Total Blind, 21s, 2 CD) / (Wisdom for 50 Magic Dmg + Curse + CDA, 21s, 3 CD) / (Weak for PER before damage + 40 Special dmg, 38s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
The One and Only Warmaster (Ranked Support)
- Dwarf's Stomp / Queen’s Call (60 Earth dmg + Mega Stun + Team Control Immunity, 26s, 3 CD) / (Call for PER + 50 Water dmg + Mega Freeze, 25s, 3 CD)
- No More Failures (Ally NER + 100% Heal + 100% Stamina Restore + Extra Turn, 23s, 3 CD)
- Undead's Ritual (Ally 50% Life resurrected + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 40s, 3 CD)
- Archangel's Blessing / Mother Nature's Energy / Blacksmith's Masterpiece
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
The All-Seeing Eye (Denier)
- Dwarf's Stomp
- Demon's Flames
- Grandmaster's Wisdom
- Queen's Call
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Ragnarok can be controlled since he has no immunities, so you can use faster deniers like Warmaster Sherezar.
- CDA monsters such as Pierceid can activate his high cooldowns.
- Another big weakness of this Warmaster is that he lacks AoE skills. This means that if you use a monster with Taunt, like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, or Eisul, it will stop him from destroying your team (you'll need a NER monster to stop that Curse effect). Eisul is especially great since Ragnarok has to PER the Mega Taunt and Trait Disable the Taunt just to be able to attack the other enemies.
- One of Ragnarok's best gimmicks is his diversity of OP status effects. Thus you will need PER and NER. Holter's Bodyguard, Shannara's Bodyguard, Wickah and Ingenica can use PER and NER. Artifacts like Nitroblaster and Santerion are also recommended since they're immune to any status effects, although they can be trait disabled.
- Arumel has a huge upper hand in one-shotting Ragnarok, especially with her Evil Legions Hater skill. However, be aware that Ragnarok has Anticipation to counter Arumel's Evil Legion Hater move that gives her an extra turn.
- This monster is available in Heroic Dungeons like any other Warmaster, but the elements you will use to obtain him change at each stage. You will need Nature monsters for the first, Earth Monsters for the second, etc.
- Dark is the only element he cannot deal damage with.
- Since there is no Special temple, he can be fed to level 100 without any temples since he only has the Special element.