Warmaster Ragnarok has proclaimed himself The One True Warmaster after possessing Sherezar and tricking each and every one of them all into saying a spell to give him some of their best skills! It’s going to be hard to stop a Warmaster with skills of all the other Warmasters.
Role: Swiss Army Knife
Warmaster Ragnarok is one hell of a monster and the first one to have only the special element, granting him no elemental weakness. Is he an Attacker? Denier? Supporter? Well, in truth, he can be all of these. In the style of Copycat, he imitates the other Warmaster’s attacks and can use all elements as well. He is an incredibly dangerous monster.
- Insane stats and trait
- 75% life removal skill with 1 CD
- Great Special
- Nice gimmicks like NER, PER, Torture and control effects
- No elemental weakness
- Absolutely broken Turn-Transfer move
- Has True Vision, making his moves rarely miss
- Moderate cooldowns
- No AoE moves
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Death Door costs 79 stamina
- Not so many high damaging moves despite having an amazing power stat
- Multiple Extra Turn moves so in a cruel irony, Anticipation could wreck him
- Is in SIX Books, which makes him susceptible to many different Haters
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Death Door / Mother Nature's Energy (Door for Remove 75% total life, 79s, 1 CD) / (Energy for 40 Nature dmg + Team Regeneration & Damage Mirror, 29s, 2 CD)
- Archangel's Blessing (40 Light dmg + self Evasion + Team NER + 30% Heal, 31s, 2 CD)
- Blacksmith's Masterpiece (40 Metal dmg + Nanovirus + Team Skill Mirror, 29s, 2 CD)
- Demon's Flames / Grandmaster's Wisdom (Flames for 50 Fire dmg + Trait Disabled + Total Blind, 21s, 2 CD) / (Wisdom for 50 Magic Dmg + Curse + CDA, 21s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- No More Failures (Ally NER + 100% Heal + 100% Stamina Restore + Extra Turn, 23s, 3 CD)
- Dwarf's Stomp (60 Earth dmg + Mega Stun + Team Control Immunity, 26s, 3 CD)
- Undead's Ritual (Ally 50% Life resurrected + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 40s, 3 CD)
- Choose 1 skill from Unranked moveset
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Demon's Flames
- Dwarf's Stomp
- Grandmaster's Wisdom
- Queen's Call (PER + 50 Water dmg + Mega Freeze, 25s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Since he has no elemental weakness, it is difficult to fight him. However, he can be controlled since he has the Hardened trait, so you can use someone that faster is than him, like Warmaster Sherezar.
- Due to his cooldowns, CDA monsters, such as Pierceid, will work well.
- Another big weakness of this Warmaster is that he lacks AoE skills. This means that if you use a monster with Taunt, like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, or Eisul, it will stop him from destroying your team (you'll need a NER monster to stop that Curse effect). Eisul is especially great since Ragnarok has to PER the Mega Taunt and Trait Disable the Taunt just to be free to attack the other enemies.
- One of Ragnarok's best gimmicks is his diversity of OP status effects. Thus you will need PER and NER. Holter's Bodyguard, Shannara's Bodyguard, Wickah and Ingenica can use PER and NER. Artifacts like Nitroblaster are also recommended since they're immune to any status effects, although they can be trait disabled.
- Arumel has a huge upper hand in one-shotting Ragnarok, especially with her Evil Legions Hater skill. However, be aware that Ragnarok has Anticipation to counter Arumel's Evil Legion Hater move that gives her an extra turn.
Fun Facts Edit
- This monster is available in Heroic Dungeons like any other Warmaster, but the Elements you will use to obtain him change at each stage. You will need Nature monsters for the first, Earth Monsters for the second, etc.
- Dark is the only element he cannot deal damage with.
- Since there is no Special temple, he can be fed to level 100 without any temples since he only has the Special element.