Warmaster Ragnarok has proclaimed himself The One True Warmaster after possessing Sherezar and tricking each and every one of them all into saying a spell to give him some of their best skills! It’s going to be hard to stop a Warmaster with skills of all the other Warmasters.
Role: Anything but a Tank
Warmaster Ragnarok is one hell of a monster. He is the first and only monster to have only the Special element. He uses all elements by imitating other Warmasters' attacks, letting him be any role he wants besides a tank. As an attacker, he has decent damage output as well as a 75% Life Removal skill. The role he excels in the most however is support, with Regeneration, NER, healing, Skill Mirrors, stamina restore, turn transfer, Damage Mirrors, resurrection, Double Damage and Control Immunity. As a denier, he has Mega Stun, Mega Freeze, Total Blind and CDA. He's no different as a curser with PER, Trait Disabled and tortures like Curse, Nanovirus and Shock. However, he has no AoE skills at all and as a result of taking many Warmaster's skills, he takes their books, making him vulnerable to Hater skills. Overall, an incredibly versatile and scary monster.
- Insane stats
- Outstanding trait
- 75% Life Removal skill with 1 CD
- Nice cursing effects like PER, Total Blind Trait Disable, tortures and denials
- No Elemental Weakness, since he has only the special element
- No More Failures is one of the most broken turn transfer moves in the game
- Nice supportive abilities in Control Immunity, Skill Mirror, NER, Healing, Damage Mirror and more
- PER with 0 Cooldown
- Super versatile
- Death Door costs 79 stamina
- Moderate cooldowns
- No AoE moves
- Multiple Extra Turn moves so in a cruel irony, Anticipation could wreck him
- Is in SIX Books, which makes him susceptible to many different Haters
Warmaster Copycat (Unranked)
- Archangel's Blessing (40 Light dmg + Self Evasion + Team NER + 30% Heal, 31s, 2 CD)
- Blacksmith's Masterpiece (40 Metal dmg + Nanovirus + Team Skill Mirror, 29s, 2 CD)
- Death Door / Mother Nature's Energy (Door for 75% Life Removal, 79s, 1 CD) / (Energy for 40 Nature dmg + Team Regeneration & Damage Mirror, 29s, 2 CD)
- Demon's Flames / Grandmaster's Wisdom / They Are Weak! (Flames for 50 Fire dmg + Trait Disabled + Total Blind, 21s, 2 CD) / (Wisdom for 50 Magic dmg + Curse + CDA, 21s, 3 CD) / (Weak for PER + 40 Special dmg, 38s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
The One and Only Warmaster (Ranked Support)
- Dwarf's Stomp / Queen’s Call (60 Earth dmg + Mega Stun + Team Control Immunity, 26s, 3 CD) / (Call for PER + 50 Water dmg + Mega Freeze, 25s, 3 CD)
- No More Failures (Ally NER + 100% Heal + 100% Stamina Restore + Extra Turn, 23s, 3 CD)
- Undead's Ritual (Ally Resurrection 50% Life + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 40s, 3 CD)
- Archangel's Blessing
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
The All-Seeing Eye (Denier)
- Dwarf's Stomp
- Demon's Flames
- Grandmaster's Wisdom
- Queen's Call
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Ragnarok can be controlled since he has no immunities, so you can use faster deniers like Warmaster Sherezar.
- CDA monsters such as Pierceid can activate his high cooldowns.
- Another big weakness of this Warmaster is that he lacks AoE skills. This means that if you use a monster with Taunt, like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, or Eisul, it will stop him from destroying your team (you'll need a NER monster to stop that Curse effect). Eisul is especially great since Ragnarok has to PER the Mega Taunt and Trait Disable the Taunt just to be able to attack the other enemies.
- One of Ragnarok's best gimmicks is his diversity of OP status effects. Thus you'll need PER and NER. Holter's Bodyguard, Shannara's Bodyguard, Wickah and Ingenica can use PER and NER.
- Zenfira is also a good counter because since Ragnarok is in six books, she can apply haters that will seriously impact him.
- This monster is available in Heroic Dungeons like any other Warmaster, but the elements you will use to obtain him change at each stage. You will need Nature monsters for the first, Earth Monsters for the second, etc.
- Dark is the only element he cannot deal damage with.
- Since there is no Special temple, he can be fed to level 100 without any temples since he only has the Special element.