Sherezar sacrificed himself in the final battle of the Warmasters against the Titans in a heroic move that guaranteed the victory of the Warmasters, but now his friend and fellow Warmaster Necromancer has resurrected him! However, he's changed... It's like death hasn't left his body!
Warmaster Sherezar is one of the few monsters that can deal with Mega Taunt and deny all the enemies without having to wait for 2 turns. He has a high speed stat, CDA, and random deny effects to make him an amazing denier. On top of this, he can even support his teammates and protect them from the deadliest form of denial, CDA.
- Great stats and trait
- Nice gimmicks like: PER, Curse, Positive Effects Blocked, and NER
- AoE CDA
- Team CDDA
- High stamina costs and cooldowns
- Has mostly AoE skills which means monsters with Dodge Area are completely unaffected by him.
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Great Dispel (Team NER and PER + AoE NER and PER + self Extra Turn, 0s, 2 CD)
- Curse of Decay (AoE 45 Magic dmg + Curse, 27s, 2 CD)
- Wizard's Negation (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER + Positive Effects Blocked, 43s, 2 CD)
- Magic Theft / Master's Scroll (Ally NER + self Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD) / (CDA, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
This moveset is mostly focused on support moves and not on denying moves, so 3 Team Speed runes are good for him.
- Great Dispel
- Grandmaster's Scroll (AoE CDA, 24s, 3 CD)
- Rejuvenation / Wizard's Negation (Rejuvenation for AoE 50 Special dmg + Team CDDA, 35s, 3 CD)
- Random Spellbook (AoE 20 Magic dmg + Random Control Effect and Random Torture Effect + Team Random Positive Effect, 43s, 4 CD)
Rejuvenation should be chosen if you want Warmaster Sherezar to have a little more support in his arsenal. Wizard's Negation should be chosen if you want Sherezar to have a skill that can PER the enemies and prevent them from even applying positive effects.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed