Sherezar sacrificed himself in the final battle of the Warmasters against the Titans in a heroic move that guaranteed the victory of the Warmasters, but now his friend and fellow Warmaster Necromancer has resurrected him! However, he's changed... It's like death hasn't left his body!
Warmaster Sherezar is one of the few monsters that can deal with Mega Taunt and deny all the enemies without having to wait for 2 turns. He has a high speed stat, CDA, and random deny effects to make him an amazing denier. On top of this, he can even support his teammates and protect them from the deadliest form of denial, CDA.
- Great stats and trait
- Has a good 0s move
- Nice gimmicks in PER, Curse, Positive Effects Blocked, and NER
- AoE CDA and Team CDDA
- Acceptable relic slots
- AoE Random Control and Torture Effects
- Great speed
- High stamina costs and cooldowns
- Has mostly AoE skills, so he struggles against Dodge Area
- Great Dispel removes positive effects from allies and negative effects from enemies
- Trap is bad for his role
Undead Genie (Unranked)
- Great Dispel (Team NER + PER + AoE NER + PER + Self Extra Turn, 0s, 2 CD)
- Curse of Decay (AoE 45 Magic dmg + Curse, 27s, 2 CD)
- Wizard's Negation (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER + PEB, 43s, 2 CD)
- Magic Theft / Master's Scroll (Magic for Ally NER + Self Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD) / (Scroll for CDA, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
This moveset is mostly focused on support moves and not on denying moves, so 3 Team Speed runes are good for him.
Behold The Wizard! (Ranked)
- Great Dispel
- Grandmaster's Scroll (AoE CDA, 24s, 3 CD)
- Rejuvenation / Wizard's Negation (Rejuvenation for AoE 50 Special dmg + Team CDDA, 35s, 3 CD)
- Random Spellbook (AoE 20 Magic dmg + Random Control Effect + Random Torture + Team Random Positive Effect, 43s, 4 CD)
Rejuvenation should be chosen if you want Warmaster Sherezar to have a little more support in his arsenal. Wizard's Negation should be chosen if you want Sherezar to have a skill that can PER the enemies and prevent them from even applying positive effects.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Sherezar's biggest weakness are his multiple AoEs. A Dodge Area monster, like Wyrmlad, O'Reilly, and Frosilka, can counter Sherezar while he can't even touch them. O'Reilly is especially good as he is a nature monster as well.
- Urtikus is a strong counter for Sherezar as he has both Control Immunity and a high damaging move with 0 CD which would hurt Sherezar very badly.