Thalassa ruled the Water Realms until she had to go with the other Warmasters. She left the realms in the hands of her daughter Thetys and her lieutenant Hydratila, but the war between the two of them divided the population. Now Thalassa has returned and she must reunify the Water Realms.
Warmaster Thalassa is a Water monster and one of the best Legendary deniers in the game. She is broken on so many levels, it's not even funny. She's got amazing stats and traits, to start off with. Her denial includes two Freeze skills and a whopping three single-target Mega Freeze skills and two AoE Mega Freeze Skills. She is even able to PER and Trait Disable one enemy before her AoE Mega Freeze! It doesn't need to be only one, though. This is because she has two extra turns in PER, Trait Disable and even an ally NER and Freeze Hater, which pairs perfectly with her broken skillset! The only thing holding her back is her cooldowns and unimpressive relic slots compared to other deniers. Her stamina costs are also pretty high, but it's dealt well with her Status Caster, which doubles her entire team's maximum stamina.
- Amazing stats and trait
- Broken movepool
- Abyss Bottom is ridiculous (and also bypasses Dodge Area)
- Access to PER and NER
- Four Mega Freeze skills in total
- Anticipation isn't much of a problem with Trait Disable + Self Extra Turn
- Decent relic slots
- Moderate to high cooldowns
The Mean Queen (Ranked)
- High Pressure Fluid (PER + Self Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD)
- Thalassa's Chosen (Ally NER + Freeze Hater + Self Extra Turn, 30s, 2 CD)
- Abyss Bottom (PER + Trait Disabled + AoE Mega Freeze, 49s, 4 CD)
- Plankton Eater (Trait Disabled + Self Extra Turn, 36s, 4 CD)
She is a maximum denier + support. If she goes first, you can start to do the freeze hater, then continue with Extra Turn until all the allies have freeze hater or start with the PER and PER all the enemies.
Frozen Antarctic Wasteland (Unranked)
- High Pressure Fluid
- Thalassa's Chosen
- Arctic Waves (AoE 30 Water dmg + Freeze + Drowned, 33s, 2 CD)
- Abyssal Pressure (30 Water dmg + Mega Freeze + AoE residual damage, 32s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Crabbydroid is Thalassa's worst enemy. Having Freeze Immunity, Trait Protection, and higher speed, there's almost nothing she can do to him. Crabbydroid's Status Caster also applies Shock to all enemies at the start of the battle, rendering extra turns useless. He can also deny and use Sea Hater, Thunder Weakness, and Thunder moves to completely destroy her.
- Anticipation monsters, when paired with a Mega Taunt tank, can interrupt and cause problems for her denial setup. Watch out for Abyss Bottom. While it doesn't give an extra turn, it is the only move in her disposal able to bypass Anticipation behind Mega Taunt.
- However, if she's also paired with a Mega Taunt monster, you'll be forced to use an Anticipator with PER. Lamia is excellent as she can clear away the Mega Taunt effect on the tank, then hit Thalassa with CDA. Nisael is also a great choice since he can clear negative effects (which nulls her setup), can also PER the MT and give her death countdown, seeing as she loves to utilize many extra turns.