The shaman in the orc tribe is indispensable. He may not stand in the frontline of battle most of the time, but his potions make fighters stronger in the camp, and in the battlefield, his spells are a blessing for his allies and a curse for his enemies.
- LOADS of great gimmicks
- Great special
- Good stats
- Good trait
- Literally no damage output other than default skills and Nightmares, so he can't do much alone
- Can do just about nothing if he has nanovirus
- The turn transfer skill with Triple Damage gives a 1 Turn Death Countdown
- Team 2 Turn Evasion has a 50% chance to kill himself
- Greenskin Horde (Team Damage Protection, 27s, 3 CD)
- AnticipatOrc (Single ally Anticipation, 0s, 0 CD)
- Shamanic Dispell (AoE PER, 26s, 1 CD)
- The Great EvasiOrc (Team Evasion + self 50% chance Instant Death, 29s, 2 CD)
Warspellz has a lot of useful tools in his set. AnticipatOrc can be used to deny an enemy extra turner if used on a denier or a strong attacker. Greenskin Horde is pretty self-explanatory: It reduces damage from enemies by half. The Great EvasiOrc and BersOrcer Ritual are the two main draws to Warspellz. The Great EvasiOrc can be used to completely deny the enemy team giving your entire team 2 TURN EVASION. BersOrcer Ritual is fantastic when used on a strong attacker to take them out the next turn.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Lord Pumpseed's trait comes with a team immunity to Sudden and Instant Death, meaning that alongside him, Warspellz's amazing skills have no downsides.
- If you can't get Pumpseed, of course, Clivia is a good makeshift, as it's an attacker with its own immunity to Sudden Death.