This Magic bug spent years hiding from Clivia, who was obsessed and wanted to devour him in one bite. However, now Wasper has come out of his shelter with a set of heavy attacks and a new trick up his wing: trait disabling! Who’s going to do the chasing now?
Wasper is a good Magic attacker known for his ability to disable enemy traits. His main skills include both area and single-target Trait Disables, making his enemies weaker. He can boost his own damage with positive status effects and protect himself with Shields.
- Multiple self-support skills
- Has a Nature move as a Magic monster
- Good stats and relic slots
- Great status caster
- Good damage output
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Only negative status effects are Poison and Trait Disabled
- Mediocre trait (besides SC)
- Easily denied once SC is removed
- Sweet Venom applies Daze to himself
Insect of Murder
- Sting Out / Sweet Venom (Sting for Self Double Damage, 24s, 0 CD) / (Venom for Self Triple Damage + Daze, 18s, 2 CD)
- Acid Spit (55 Nature dmg + Poison, 25s, 0 CD)
- Piercing Sting (PER + Trait Disabled + 50 Magic dmg + Poison, 26s, 2 CD)
- High Decibel Buzz / Hive Defender (Buzz for AoE Trait Disabled + 35 Magic dmg, 36s, 2 CD) / (Hive for AoE 40 Special dmg + Self 50% Shield, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 2 Speed 1 Strength
- Any monster with NER such as Ingenica or Warmaster Ragnarok enables him to use Sweet Venom risk-free. You can also use True Vision as it renders Wasper's accuracy unaffected by Daze. Warmaster Sherezar is an excellent choice for this as his True Vision is a team trait. Otherwise, any monster that can give their team Daze Immunity such as Bo Tai or Hayman can also be used.
- Nature Attackers, like Urtikus, can swat this bug.
- Without his Status Caster, he is easily denied. However, CDA is not an optimal form of control against him, as he has low coolowns, alongside two skills that are spammable.
- NER users, like Yedra, easily remove his Trait Disabled and Poison, the only effects he can apply.