After an epic battle against Darkness, Pandalf has been reborn as White Pandalf, the mightiest magician in the Monster Legends universe. He is capable of casting the most uncanny spells!
White Pandalf used to be a good monster, but he's fallen out of the meta. Currently, a lot of other monsters outclass him, but he is still a decent Magic monster for wars.
- AoE PER + 2 Random Negative status effects
- Has access to Stun, Possession, Stamina Leak, and a Damage-dealing Stamina regain move
- Stamina Staff has 0 CD
- Good Special
- Good trait
- Bad stats
- He is mostly outclassed by other possession monsters
- Single Possession has 3 CD. Nowadays, AoE possession has 3 CD.
- No AoE control effect
Gandalf's Power Edit
- Stamina Staff (45 Special dmg + self 40% Stamina Restore, 27s, 0 CD)
- Stunning Staff (45 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 1 CD)
- Bewitched Words (AoE PER + 2 Random Negative Effects, 33s, 3 CD)
- Ensorcelled Words (Possession + Stamina Leak, 32s, 3 CD)
Stamina Staff is a must-have to regain stamina while doing damage instead of losing one turn. Stunning Staff is a single target stun which is really useful. Bewitched Words can possess one enemy, and can be used on the enemy control monster. Ensorcelled Words applies two negative effects on each opponent monster and gets rid of their positive effects.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed