Without water there's no life. But at certain temperatures, water may be deadly. This evil creature will freeze the liquid element to hurt his enemies. Winter is coming.
White Walker can immobilize with high accuracy and low cooldowns. He can support, hit, debuff all; but his stats ruined him, sadly. He doesn't really have a specific role due to his stats being so bad. He is still a usable monster, but using him is not necessarily recommended.
- AoE Freeze
- AoE Blind
- Can apply Double Damage + 15% heal to a single ally
- Low cooldowns
- Amazing special (AoE 120 Water Damage)
- Horrible stats and trait
- No Special-type moves
- High stamina costs on his better moves
- Tsunami (AoE 30 Water dmg + Freeze, 42s, 2 CD)
- Blizzard (AoE 30 Water dmg + Blind, 42s, 2 CD)
- Painful Stream / Big Stream (60 Water dmg, 39s, 0 CD) / (35 Water dmg + Freeze, 22s, 1 CD)
- Water with Steroids (Single ally Double Damage + 15% Heal, 12s, 0 CD)
Painful Stream has a 60 base power skill with 0 CD but White Walker's power is low so he can't do very high damage. Big Stream can be used to freeze an enemy. Tsunami can freeze all enemies. Blizzard blinds all foes with low cooldown and high accuracy. Water with Steroids heals an ally and gives him double damage with low stamina cost.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Being extremely slow with low health, most Thunder attackers can outspeed him and kill him.
- He is also easily denied so any monster that can freeze, possess, or stun is effective against him.