Wickah, Protector of all Swamp Creatures, is tired of being given the cold shoulder by the rest of protectors just because the swamp isn't as beautiful and radiant as other parts of the forest. So she has a plan: She's going to claim part of the forest and its surroundings and turn it all into a damp swamp biosphere. They won't be ignored anymore!
Wickah is an insanely fast Nature support/debuffer. She has the Area Dodge trait, the ability to use Pierce, and can support with great ability. Her main gimmick, however, is her use of many, many PER + Trait Disable skills. But not only that, she has NER, damage boost and blind. Overall, a great support.
- Great trait and stats, especially her monstrous speed
- Trait Disable
- Double PER
- Team NER + Torture Immunity + Control Immunity
- Total Blind
- High cooldowns, so CDA is her worst nightmare
- Repetitive moveset
- Only torture is Poison
Shrek's Grandma (Unranked)
- Ricinus (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER + Trait Disabled, 33s, 2 CD)
- Turmeric (Team Damage Boost + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Ageratina (40 Special dmg + Total Blind + AoE Blind, 22s, 2 CD)
- Stramonium (Ally NER + Life Regeneration + Positive Effects Protected, 26s, 1 CD)
Unranked, Wickah is fairly bland. She still has some support, but the only thing worthwhile is her AoE PER + Trait Disable. That, and her cooldowns are nothing compared to the ones for her ranked moves.
Swamp Witch (Ranked)
- Chamomile (Ally Double Damage + True Vision + self Extra Turn, 32s, 3 CD)
- Nerium Oleander (Self Pierce + Single PER + Trait Disabled + self Pierce Removal, 24s, 3 CD)
- Echinacea (Team NER + Torture Immunity + Control Immunity, 28s, 4 CD)
- Abrus Precatorius (Single 35 Special Damage + PER + AoE PER + AoE Trait Disable, 34s, 4 CD)
Wickah becomes much better ranked, but she still suffers from the problem of having a very repetitive moveset. Her Support skills become much better, and she gets the ability to PER + Trait Disable very well also. However, her cooldowns once ranked are MASSIVE, heavily weighing down her usability. She will literally run out of moves if you start with Abrus Precatorius or Echinacea.
What Are You Doing In My Swamp? (Full Support Ranked)
- Gingko (Ally NER, 0s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Wickah has some very, very mean cooldowns, so a CDDA monster is highly suggested alongside her. Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to do this while keeping a balanced team, as she is a support herself. Monsters like Dungeon Master and Positron are suitable for that job as they should be run as deniers.
- Hornet is also a great ally, as he can apply PEP which allows Wickah to keep her Pierce.
- As Wickah has the Dodge Area trait, she pairs really well with Taunt monsters that will recieve the single target attacks while her trait blocks area attacks, leaving her untouched. Pair her with good taunt users like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, Erder, etc., and the opponents will have a long battle awaiting them. Special mentions go to Eisul and Rubellus since the enemy has to remove their Mega Taunt and then trait disable them just to be able to attack her.
- If a monster like Madam Fusion or Draghar can get a turn in past her speed, then Wickah is very easily countered. They can both remove her True Vision, Control Immunity, Torture Immunity, etc, and her Area Dodge trait.
- Wildbird can counter Wickah. If Wildbird can get a turn in, he can run Get Shwifty and then destroy her using Bag of Squanch. His Pierce enables a very easy win against her Area Dodge trait.
- Strong Fire attackers such as Cain and Nitroblaster can potentially end her easily.
- Her cooldowns are major. Use a monster that can single CDA like Grakon or Warmaster Ragnarok to cripple her.
- Any Pierce monster, such as Ursus or Zizania, can attack Wickah through her Dodge Area trait.