Wickah, Protector of all Swamp Creatures, is tired of being given the cold shoulder by the rest of protectors just because the swamp isn't as beautiful and radiant as other parts of the forest. So she has a plan: She's going to claim part of the forest and its surroundings and turn it all into a damp swamp biosphere. They won't be ignored anymore!
Wickah is an insanely fast Nature support/curser. Her trait, first off, is insane, being one of the few monsters with five traits in total. Her trait of Dodge Area makes her hard to hit, especially with a Taunt tank. Tough is pretty good and True Vision makes every one of her hits land. And even if they didn't, she has a nasty trick up her wicked sleeves: PER and Trait Disable, oodles and oodles of it, she even has moves that bypass DA, including one with Pierce. As for her Supportive side, she can give an ally True Vision and Double Damage, giving herself an extra turn in the process, she can NER her team and apply ITC and ITT, ally NER with PEP and Regeneration, even an ally NER with 0s, 0 CD. She's amazing with one small flaw: her cooldowns. While her stamina costs are low, her cooldowns are high, meaning CDA is strong against her, not to mention at times she will be idle. Nevertheless, she is an amazing offensive support monster that should never be doubted.
- Amazing trait
- Great stats, especially her monstrous speed
- Lots of support supplies like NER, Torture Immunity, Control Immunity, etc
- Good cursing abilities like PER, Trait Disable and Blind
- Low stamina costs
- Great Cursing relic slots (Staff is also supportive)
- Has a spammable ally NER skill
- Three skills that bypass Dodge Area by applying single effects then area (including a fourth skill that gives herself Pierce)
- High cooldowns on best moves
Shrek's Grandma (Unranked)
- Ricinus (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER + Trait Disabled, 33s, 2 CD)
- Turmeric (Team Damage Boost + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Ageratina (40 Special dmg + Total Blind + AoE Blind, 22s, 2 CD)
- Stramonium (Ally NER + Regeneration + Positive Effects Protected, 26s, 1 CD)
Unranked, Wickah is fairly bland. She still has some support, but the only thing worthwhile is her AoE PER + Trait Disable. That, and her cooldowns are nothing compared to the ones for her ranked moves.
Swamp Witch (Ranked)
- Chamomile (Ally Double Damage + True Vision + Self Extra Turn, 32s, 3 CD)
- Nerium Oleander (Self Pierce + Single PER + Trait Disabled + Self Pierce Removal, 24s, 3 CD)
- Echinacea (Team NER + Torture Immunity + Control Immunity, 28s, 3 CD)
- Abrus Precatorius (35 Special dmg + PER + AoE PER + Trait Disable, 34s, 4 CD)
What Are You Doing In My Swamp? (Ranked Support)
- Gingko (Ally NER, 0s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Wickah has some very, very mean cooldowns, so a CDDA monster is highly suggested alongside her. Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to do this while keeping a balanced team, as she is a support herself. Monsters like Dungeon Master and Positron are suitable for that job as they should be run as deniers.
- Hornet is also a great ally, as he can apply PEP which allows Wickah to keep her Pierce.
- As Wickah has the Dodge Area trait, she pairs really well with Taunt monsters that will recieve the single target attacks while her trait blocks area attacks, leaving her untouched. Pair her with good taunt users like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, Erder, etc., and the opponents will have a long battle awaiting them. Special mentions go to Eisul and Rubellus since the enemy has to remove their Mega Taunt and then trait disable them just to be able to attack her.
- If a monster like Madam Fusion or Draghar can get a turn in past her speed, then Wickah is very easily countered. They can both remove her True Vision, Control Immunity, Torture Immunity, etc, and her Area Dodge trait.
- Wildbird can counter Wickah. If Wildbird can get a turn in, he can run Get Shwifty and then destroy her using Bag of Squanch. His Pierce enables a very easy win against her Area Dodge trait.
- Strong Fire attackers such as Cain and Nitroblaster can potentially end her easily.
- Her cooldowns are major. Use a monster that can single CDA like Grakon or Warmaster Ragnarok to cripple her.
- Any Pierce monster, such as Zombic or Devastress can attack Wickah through her Dodge Area trait.