Wickah, Protector of all Swamp Creatures, is tired of being given the cold shoulder by the rest of protectors just because the swamp isn't as beautiful and radiant as other parts of the forest. So she has a plan: She's going to claim part of the forest and its surroundings and turn it all into a damp swamp biosphere. They won't be ignored anymore!
Wickah is an insanely fast Nature support. Being one of the first Forsakens, she sure set the expectancy bar high due to how utterly amazing she is. For looking like Shrek's gardening gnome, she'll set an example on the battlefield when your enemies barely have the ability to gain usage from their traits, *cough Taunt x DA* with her plethora of trait disabling. She has the ability to PER one enemy & then all of them all-together, thus either bypassing DA or double PER'ing an enemy twice & after that disable their Traits at the same time, a regular AOE PER with trait disabling following short after or even applying the amazing Pierce to herself & PER'ing an enemy as well as Trait Disabling it, potentially even being able to keep her Pierce if you use her skill Stramonium, an ally NER + Life Regeneration + Positive Effects Protection, as well as it only having a 1-turn cooldown & granting you the ability to PER TD everyone at free will. As for her other moves, she'll treat your allies just like a visit to your grandma's, only fairly more reeking of Swamp Water, she can AoE NER & grant immunity to both Tortures & Control effects, just like the famous Hornet, grant an ally her reading glasses by applying both True Vision & Double Damage as well as an extra turn for herself, either cutting her own cooldowns shorter by 1 turn or setting up your attacker, or simply give all allies Damage Boost & Precision, being useful for both attackers & deniers. She also has some Blind & Total Blind skills, must be referring to that darn Presbyopia, and some single target PER'ing & Trait Disable. Besides her fantastic moves she also comes with fantastic traits; starting off with the wonderful Dodge Area on herself & Permanent Poison Immunity for the team, probably just more to do with her lore if anything, but the same could be said for her R1 trait: AoE Poison on all enemies, at R3 she'll gain tough, furthermore decreasing the likeliness of landing Negative Effects on her if you can hit her at all behind a Taunt (or MegaTaunt) tank & as well as the fact she can NER or Extra Turn it out. At R5, she gains a wonderful Permanent True Vision, only increasing her offensive support capabilities. Coming with this list of Pros on our Gucci Colored Grandma, there's 1 unavoidable downside; Her cooldowns, as her better moves range from a 3 to even 4 turn cooldown on the single target + AoE PER, also likely causing her to be idle at times or completely devastated when CDA'D, although this shouldn't be much of an issue due to her trait. All around, Wickah will prove her worth & make you show respect to your elders from how devastating she can be in the battlefield & will ensure her allies thrive.
- Amazing trait
- Great stats, especially her monstrous speed
- Lots of support supplies like NER, Torture Immunity, Control Immunity, etc
- Good cursing abilities like PER, Trait Disable and Blind
- Low stamina costs
- Great Cursing relic slots (Staff is also supportive)
- Has a spammable ally NER skill
- Three skills that bypass Dodge Area by applying single effects then area (including a fourth skill that gives herself Pierce)
- High cooldowns on best moves
Shrek's Grandma (Unranked)
- Ricinus (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER + Trait Disabled, 33s, 2 CD)
- Turmeric (Team Damage Boost + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Ageratina (40 Special dmg + Total Blind + AoE Blind, 22s, 2 CD)
- Stramonium (Ally NER + Regeneration + Positive Effects Protected, 26s, 1 CD)
Unranked, Wickah is fairly bland. She still has some support, but the only thing worthwhile is her AoE PER + Trait Disable. That, and her cooldowns are nothing compared to the ones for her ranked moves.
Swamp Witch (Ranked)
- Chamomile (Ally Double Damage + True Vision + Self Extra Turn, 32s, 3 CD)
- Nerium Oleander (Self Pierce + Single PER + Trait Disabled + Self Pierce Removal, 24s, 3 CD)
- Echinacea (Team NER + Torture Immunity + Control Immunity, 28s, 3 CD)
- Abrus Precatorius (35 Special dmg + PER + AoE PER + Trait Disable, 34s, 4 CD)
What Are You Doing In My Swamp? (Ranked Support)
- Gingko (Ally NER, 0s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Wickah has some mean cooldowns, so a CDDA monster is highly suggested alongside her. Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to do this while keeping a balanced team, as she is a support herself. Monsters like Dungeon Master and Positron are suitable for that job as they should be run as deniers.
- Hornet is also a great ally, as he can apply PEP which allows Wickah to keep her Pierce.
- As Wickah has the Dodge Area trait, she pairs really well with Taunt monsters that will recieve the single target attacks while her trait blocks area attacks, leaving her untouched. Pair her with good taunt users like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, Erder, etc., and the opponents will have a long battle awaiting them. Special mentions go to Eisul and Rubellus since the enemy has to remove their Mega Taunt and then trait disable them just to be able to attack her.
- If a monster like Madam Fusion or Draghar can get a turn in past her speed, then Wickah is very easily countered. They can both remove her True Vision, Control Immunity, Torture Immunity, etc, and her Dodge Area trait.
- Wildbird can counter Wickah. If Wildbird can get a turn in, he can run Get Shwifty and then destroy her using Bag of Squanch. His Pierce enables a very easy win against her Dodge Area trait.
- Strong Fire attackers such as Cain and Nitroblaster can potentially end her easily.
- Her cooldowns are high. Use a monster that can single CDA like Grakon or Warmaster Ragnarok to cripple her.
- Any Pierce monster, such as Zombic, Nitroblaster or Devastress can attack Wickah through her Dodge Area trait.