It was the night of a full moon when Colin heard some strange noises behind him while he was strolling through the forest. He started to run, but he was caught and bitten by a wolf! He transformed into Wolfgang, a werewolf, and became too dangerous for the population in the area, so he was sent to the Underworld.
Wolfgang, the regular boy turned werewolf monster named after Mozart. He can be very useful at times, but also utterly useless. His main gimmicks include applying Element hater and protection effects. Man does this dude love elements.
- Good speed for an attacker and damage output
- Great trait and special
- Self Dark, Magic and Light Hater and Protection (not in same skill)
- 2 turn evasion
- AoE skill with 0s
- Low stamina costs
- Average stats in general
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Situtional effects
- Every hater move applies the respective weakness to himself
- Few Earth-based damaging skills
- Few AoE skills
- Relies on Hater effects to most of his damage output
- A Shadow On The Forest (AoE 30 Earth dmg + self Evasion, 24s, 4 CD)
- Full Moon Roar / Crescent Moon Form (Roar for 40 Special dmg + Self Light Hater + Light Weakness, 23s, 3 CD) / (Moon for 55 Special dmg + Self Light Protection, 21s, 2 CD)
- Crescent Moon Growl / Full Moon Metamorphosis (Crescent for 40 Special dmg + Self Magic Hater + Magic Weakness, 23s, 3 CD) / (Metamorphosis for 55 Special dmg + Self Magic Protection, 21s, 2 CD)
- Dark Moon Howl / Dark Moon Transformation (Howl for 40 Special dmg + Self Dark Hater + Dark Weakness, 23s, 3 CD) / (55 Special dmg + Self Dark Protection, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength
If you don't want to take less damage from Magic/Dark/Light monsters, run the skills in right. If you want to do more damage against Magic/Dark/Light monsters, can the skills in the left.
- NER Users, like Madam Fusion, can remove his weakness, allowing him to deal more damage to the enemies without fears. Fusion also has Turn Transfer skill, allowing Wolfgang to hit more times.
- PER Users, like Ingenica, can remove his tons of positive effects, allowing Dark Attackers, like Helgudin, to easily takedown this wolf boy. Ingenica also has Trait Disabled, allowing deniers like Jasastur, easily control him.
- Since he doesn't has any immunity to effects, almost any denier faster than him can take him out from the battle.
- Since Wolfgang's Hater skills applies Weakness to himself, you also can run a Magic or a Light Attacker against him.