It was the night of a full moon when Colin heard some strange noises behind him while he was strolling through the forest. He started to run, but he was caught and bitten by a wolf! He transformed into Wolfgang, a werewolf, and became too dangerous for the population in the area, so he was sent to the Underworld.
Wolfgang, the regular boy turned werewolf monster named after Mozart. He can be very useful at times, but also utterly useless. His main gimmicks include applying Dark, Light, and Magic Hater and protection effects including 2-turn evasion. Man, does this dude love elements.
- Good speed for an attacker and damage output
- Good trait
- Self Dark, Magic and Light Hater and Protection (not in same skill)
- 2 turn evasion
- AoE skill with 0s
- Low stamina costs
- Amazing Relics
- Mediocre Power and Life
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Every hater move applies the respective weakness to himself
- Few AoE skills
- All set-up skills are Haters, which is very situational
- A Shadow On The Forest (AoE 30 Earth dmg + Self Evasion [2-Turns], 24s, 4 CD)
- Full Moon Roar / Crescent Moon Form (Roar for 40 Special dmg + Self Light Hater + Light Weakness, 23s, 3 CD) / (Moon for 55 Special dmg + Self Light Protection, 21s, 2 CD)
- Crescent Moon Growl / Full Moon Metamorphosis (Crescent for 40 Special dmg + Self Magic Hater + Magic Weakness, 23s, 3 CD) / (Metamorphosis for 55 Special dmg + Self Magic Protection, 21s, 2 CD)
- Dark Moon Howl / Dark Moon Transformation (Howl for 40 Special dmg + Self Dark Hater + Dark Weakness, 23s, 3 CD) / (55 Special dmg + Self Dark Protection, 21s, 2 CD)
Choose the self Haters and Weaknesses if you want to focus more on setting up damage and use the self Protections if you don't any set up Haters or don't want to be vulnerable to an element, rather be protected from it.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- NER Users, like Madam Fusion, can remove his weakness, allowing him to deal more damage to the enemies without fears. Fusion also has Turn Transfer skill, allowing Wolfgang to hit more times.
- PER Users, like Ingenica, can remove his tons of positive effects, allowing Dark Attackers, like Helgudin, to easily take down this wolf boy. Ingenica also has Trait Disabled, allowing deniers like Jasastur, easily control him.
- Since he doesn't has any immunity to effects, almost any denier faster than him can take him out from the battle.
- Since Wolfgang's Hater skills applies Weakness to himself, you also can run a Magic or a Light Attacker against him.
- Since he heavily relies on haters to dish out damage, Nanovirus and Positive Effects Blocked can weaken him and even prevent him from using Evasion. Good Nanovirus users such as Akunobuki, Synaptikus, and Volthar or good PEB users such as Qinling, Warmaster Sherezar, and Zeighar, can apply these effects to stop his gimmicks.
- Due to his cooldowns, CDA users such as Pierceid (a Dark monster, who also has a PER + PEB in one move) can shut him in 3-4 turns.