It was the night of a full moon when Colin heard some strange noises behind him while he was strolling through the forest. He started to run, but he was caught and bitten by a wolf! He transformed into Wolfgang, a werewolf, and became too dangerous for the population in the area, so he was sent to the Underworld.
Wolfgang, the regular boy turned werewolf monster named after Mozart. He can be very useful at times, but also utterly useless. His main gimmicks include applying Element hater and protection effects. Man does this dude love elements.
- Good speed
- Great trait
- Great special
- Dark, Magic, and Light Hater
- Magic, Dark, and Light Protection
- 2 turn evasion
- AoE move with 0s
- Low stamina costs
- Very situational, so if there isn't a dark, magic, or light monster in the fight he is practically useless
- Every dark, magic, and light hater move applies dark, magic, and light weakness to him
- Very high cooldowns
- A Shadow On The Forest (30 AoE Earth dmg + self Evasion, 24s, 4 CD)
- Full Moon Roar (40 Special dmg + self Light Hater + self Light Weakness, 23s, 3 CD)
- Crescent Moon Growl (40 Special dmg + self Magic Hater + self Magic Weakness, 23s, 3 CD)
- Dark Moon Howl (40 Special dmg + self Dark Hater + self Dark Weakness, 23s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength
- A Shadow On The Forest
- Dark Moon Transformation
- Full Moon Metamorphosis
- Crescent Moon Form
With this moveset, Wolfgang tries to live as long as he can. By using these moves, he can avoid attacks using Evasion and not be affected by attacks from certain elements, while attacking the enemy team.
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Speed