All Workers eat Gems when they need to rush to do a task. This one ate too many gems in one go, and was transformed because of this. Other workers trying to achieve the same results simply explode. It seems this one is special.
Worker Hulk is a Magic attacker with a really good power considering he's breedable and how old he is, and pretty good moves with different move-type coverages. That's it, everything else is just bad. He's also infamous for being the slowest legendary in the game, so even if you just want to use him for a turn... good luck!
- Great power
- Has an Earth move as a Magic monster
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Bad trait and life
- Slowest legendary in the game
- No AoE moves
- His non-Special damaging skills are quite bad
- Not too many high damaging skills for such a high power stat
- Only one non-special Earth move, which has a pathetic power and a worse secondary effect, making it nearly useless
- Funny Mushrooms (35 Magic dmg + Stun, 19s, 1 CD)
- Worker Hate (55 Special dmg + 20% Stamina Removal, 16s, 0 CD)
- Rockorites (60 Special dmg, 28s, 1 CD)
- Rock Avalanche (50 Special dmg + Stun, 32s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength
Recommended Allies Edit
- Worker Hulk's speed and life are awful, so any monster with a decent damaging move, especially Nature monsters, can kill him easily. Taunt monsters, especially Mega Taunt users can direct attacks towards themselves and give Worker Hulk a chance to use his power. Many monsters fit this, but Eisul and Dunn Ra work the best since they have Mega Taunt as a SC, so they can apply it at the start of the match.
- Any Nature attacker can kill Worker Hulk due to his low life and will outspeed him because of his garbage speed.
- If it isn't enough, a monster with Taunt or Mega Taunt is strongly recommended, since he has no AoE moves.