Xiron was an anagram cast by Shannara, but it turned into a ball of Magic and it floated away from her. It traveled through the Multiverse absorbing information and power, until it became intelligent. Now, Xiron is ready to interact and test the weaknesses of monsters.
Xiron the Ruby is a Magic denier and one of the three Xirons. This one functions just like the other Xirons with Random Control Effects and Stamina Removal. Ruby is easily the best of the three, with uniquely Fire moves, Ignite and some strangely high damaging moves. Unlike the other Xirons, Ruby, although not being that fast, has a decent speed stat for a denier allowing Ruby to outspeed many fellow old monsters. What also makes Ruby better than the others is having 2 Random Control Effects rather than just one.
- Good life and trait
- Decent speed
- Multiple AoE deny skills
- A lot of forms of Denial
- Strangely high damaging moves including AoE 55 damage
- Ruby Explosion and Ruby Implosion have a 75% chance to immobilize monsters with the Bulwark trait.
- Fire skills as a Magic monster
- Great relic slots
- Acceptable stamina costs
- High cooldowns on many skills
- Absolutely no PER or Trait Disable
You Shall not Move (Ranked)
- Ruby Implosion (55 Fire dmg + Ignite + 2 Random Control Effects, 33s, 2 CD)
- Ruby Explosion (AoE 45 Fire dmg + Ignite + 2 Random Control Effects, 56s, 3 CD)
- Laying Odds (AoE 55 Magic dmg + Stamina Leak + Random Control Effect, 40s, 3 CD)
- Mineral Blood (CDA, 15s, 4 CD)
Keep using Ruby Explosion and you'll probably just win. Mineral Blood is there to deny Monsters such as Artifacts and monsters immune to Xiron's Control Effects.
First of the Denier (Unranked)
- Ruby Implosion
- Major Exhaustion (AoE 50% Stamina Removal, 19s, 1 CD)
- Control Dice (AoE 50% Random Control Effect, 29s, 1 CD)
- Total Exhaustion / High Wage (Exhaustion for 100% Stamina Drain, 13s, 3 CD) / (Wage for 45 Magic dmg + Stamina Leak + Random Control Effect, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Artifacts such as Talos the Island Protector generally counter Xiron really well, as besides Mineral Blood and the stamina removal skills, they're immune to all of Xiron's Control Effects, and Mineral Blood and Total Exhaustion are single target moves so either Xiron denies 2 Monsters or denies the Artifact and you can play the game from there.
- Monsters that give Control Immunity can shut down Xiron really hard. One great example is Eeltron, whose SC is an Area Control Immunity, though Monsters like Neobuki, Saika and Belbreath have skills that give their team Control Immunity and are faster than Xiron.
- Likewise, Monsters like Gelotron, the Warthaks, Ugluk and Hookuai work just as well as monsters who apply Control Immunity as they themselves are immune to Control thanks to their trait, mostly immune to CDA, Stamina Drain and able to deal massive blows to Xiron. Urtikus performs exceptionally for this as he's an uncontrollable Nature attacker with a hard hitting 0s, 0 CD move and can even stun Xiron.
- Most of Xiron's moves have really high cooldowns, so CDA monsters like Lord Pumpseed and Patient Cyber can outspeed Xiron and make Xiron useless.
- Since Xiron lacks any form of PER, Mega Taunt users like Dunn Ra and Eisul can absorb all of Xiron's attacks, protecting the rest of your team.
- Xiron is easily denied by everything except Possession. Monsters like Warmaster Thalassa who has freeze or Lord Pumpseed who has corruption are some examples.