Yedra is a strategy mastermind and never thinks about anything but her next chance to win. It's no wonder she's never noticed her friend Son-Cookie has been madly in love with her since as long as time. Last Xmas she was given mistletoe by her admirer, and instead of romance, she turned it into a poisonous weapon for battle!
Yedra is a Nature Attacker with skills that can heal her team while dealing damage to enemies or apply Poison and Reverse Healing to all enemies. Some of her skills also include extra turns and extra Heals!
- Great stats and trait
- Good Power and Speed
- Insane Life for an attacker
- Special is an AoE OHKO when combined with Reverse Healing
- Has Magic moves as a Nature monster
- Mostly low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Makes monsters with healing relics a living hell
- 2 Extra Turn Skills
- No negative status effects other than Poison and Reverse Healing
- Reverse Healing is very dangerous against her (ironically enough)
- Relies heavily on raw damage
- Few AoE moves
- Easily denied
- No moves that really take advantage of her reverse healing
Recommended Moveset Edit
Nightshade (Attacker) Edit
- Leucojum Wind (35 Special dmg + Team 30% Heal + Self Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD)
- Unhealthy Mistletoe (AoE 45 Magic dmg + Reverse Healing, 27s, 2 CD)
- Viola Engross (PER + 60 Nature dmg + Self 30% Heal, 27s, 1 CD)
- Wither Bite / Wither Slash (Bite for 45 Special dmg + Poison, 0s, 0 CD) / (Slash for 70 Nature dmg + AoE Poison, 25s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
Friendzoned (Support) Edit
- Leucojum Wind
- Clean Essence (Team NER, 26s, 1 CD)
- Life Scatterer (Team 35% Heal, 19s, 1 CD)
- Viola Engross / Wither Slash
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Any Fire attacker with high Strength and/or high-power Fire skills will leave a huge dent in Yedra's massive Life stat. Good Fire monsters include Marquis De Flambe, Rekka, and Nitroblaster.
- Yedra really values her Torture Immunity trait to keep her massive Life stat protected from DoTs, so Trait Disablers like Madam Fusion, Wickah, and Ingenica can leave her wide open to receiving Tortures.
- Yedra struggles heavily against Mega Taunt monsters like Mephisto and Eisul if she isn't running Viola Engross, and even with that skill, Mega Taunt tanks easily take in her Status Caster so only they receive the Reverse Healing.
- Yedra is easily denied by control effects.
- Ironic as it is, monsters with Reverse Healing like Morgz can take advantage of Yedra’s healing skills.