The terrifying myth tells that this armadillo fools lonely travelers and offers them water which is in fact poison, then stealing everything they carry. If you see Yoroi from afar, it's better to take a different path.
Role: Self-Sustaining Attacker
Yoroi is a great Earth attacker with nice sustainability. She has very heavy-hitting moves including two very strong AoEs that can spread Poison or Quicksands and a great single-target move that applies both Bleed and Quicksand to deal tons of damage. She can utilize Guard Down well by applying it and gaining an Extra Turn to get in accurate hits or use it to set up Guard Down Hater, which also applies a 50% Shield. Her other sustainability includes a spammable Damage Protection and Regeneration. Additionally, her stats are overall great for a self-sustaining attacker and her relic slots do the same. However, her stamina costs do hold her back and most of her skills are Earth, making her weak against her own element.
- Great stats
- Nice sustainability
- Highest AoE damage output for a original mythic, tied with Dr. Wattz, Kawthor, Cyberiel, Brutalizer and Vastus
- Access to Guard Down and Guard Down Hater
- Access to 3 tortures
- Low cooldowns
- Two great spammable skills, meaning she's fine against CDA
- Nice relic slots
- Good trait
- Nearly all damaging moves are Earth, meaning she's weak against her own element
- Best skills have high Stamina costs
Train To Yusan
- Le Coup Du Parapluie (60 Earth dmg + Bleed + Quicksands, 45s, 2 CD)
- Yellow River Waters (AoE 45 Earth dmg + Poison, 45s, 2 CD)
- Rolling in The Dust Cloud / Cuteness Activated (Dust for AoE 40 Earth dmg + Quicksands, 30s, 1 CD) / (Cuteness for Guard Down + Self Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD)
- Water You Polluted / Sharpen the Scales (Water for 50 Earth dmg + Poison, 30s, 0 CD) / (Scales for Self Guard Down Hater + 50% Shield, 50s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- To maximize her damage output, she should be paired with monsters that can throw Guard Down around, such as Siamiss.
- All of Yoroi's good attacks are Earth, so Earth monsters such as Daedalus tank her very well.
- Dark monsters deal lots of damage to her. Best suggested are monsters like Brutalizer and Knightingale.
- Her name means “Armor” in Japanese