The terrifying myth tells that this armadillo fools lonely travelers and offers them water which is in fact poison, then stealing everything they carry. If you see Yoroi from afar, it's better to take a different path.
Yoroi is a great Earth attacker that has lots of tortures, self buff moves, and even an extra turn skill. She can apply Guard Down Hater to herself to increase her damage output.
- Good special
- Great stats and damage output
- Has protections to keep her alive
- Guard Down and Guard Down Hater
- 3 tortures
- Low cooldowns
- Manageable Stamina Costs
- Nice Attacker Relics
- Most moves are Earth-based, meaning she is weak to her own type.
- No immunities
- Le Coup Du Parapluie (60 Earth dmg + Bleed + Quicksands, 45s, 2 CD)
- Yellow River Waters (AoE 45 Earth dmg + Poison, 45s, 2 CD)
- Rolling in The Dust Cloud / Cuteness Activated (Dust for AoE 40 Earth dmg + Quicksands, 30s, 1 CD) / (Cuteness for Guard Down + Self Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD)
- Water You Polluted / Sharpen the Scales (Water for 50 Earth dmg + Poison, 30s, 0 CD) / (Scales for Self Guard Down Hater + 50% Shield, 50s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 2 Speed 1 Strength
Under normal circumstances, like most Mythic attackers who pretty much excel at pure damage, you wouldn't need to run Cuteness Activated or Sharpen the Scales. Her damage output is pretty high, especially considering her strongest 0CD skill deals a whopping 50 damage to a target. So even without any of her setup she'll still destroy her enemies. If you wan to run her setup tho, it's most recommended that you run both Cuteness and Sharpen to get the most out of it. Just be wary about protecting Yoroi till she can get another turn in to completely annihilate whoever she gave Guard Down to.
- To maximize her damage output, she should be paired with monsters that can throw Guard Down around, such as Hornet and Nisael.
- All of Yoroi's good attacks are Earth, so Earth monsters such as Koralle Brutalis and Daedalus tank her very well.
- With her many tortures, monsters with Torture Immunity like Warmaster Babari will nullify them.
- Dark monsters deal lots of damage to her. Best suggested are monsters like Zunobia and Helgudin.