While most creatures of his kind want to be part of the alliance of dragons, Zeighar's goal isn't to become a member but to lead, or better said, control the alliance and use its members to fight his own personal battles. Will they be up for it? Well... He doesn't really care what they're up for.
Zeighar was released during the Dragon Awakening Maze event together with Draghar. He has lots of tricks up his sleeve. Other than being a good denier, he can apply useful DoTs to his enemies such as Curse, and CDDA himself. If you're looking for a good Magic Denier and Curser, this is your guy.
- Good stats
- Decent Trait
- Special is the greatest of blessings
- Self CDDA + Extra Turn with 0s and 0 CD
- Has a lot of DoTs and debuffs
- Low stamina costs
- No immunity, making him very easy to deny or torture
- Self CDDA move removes 15% of health from itself
- Only has AoE Stun and a single Possession to deny
- Best moves are AoE which makes it weak against Dodge Area
Draghar's Partner Edit
- Ancient Dominator (AoE 30 Special dmg + Stun + Bleed, 28s, 3 CD)
- Dominate Enlightenment (40 Magic dmg + Possession + Daze, 26s, 2 CD)
- Mighty Servant (Self CDDA + 15% Total Life Removal + Extra turn, 0s, 0 CD)
- Never-Dying Curse (AoE 30 Magic dmg + Curse, 25s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
- Being a Magic monster, Zeighar is weak against Nature monsters, so monsters like Borjork and Urtikus should work well against him, but be careful! Two other well-liked Nature monsters, Prince Charmless and Fatid, are not recommended as Zeighar has Anticipation and Resurrection block trait, which counters their main skills.
- Zeighar has no status immunity, so you can possess, stun and freeze it. Silverleaf, for example, is perfect for this job, being a Nature monster with Possession and Torture moves.
- Zeighar also has trouble against monsters with Dodge Area such as O'Reilly (which is also a Nature monster) and Frosilka, since some of his better moves are AoE.