Zombic is the warden at Count Vlad's castle dungeons. He's so fearsome that his prisoners never attempt to escape from his watch. But there's more to Zombic. In his free time, he likes to meet his friend Muerte McBlood, with whom he keeps a cute little vegetable garden by the castle.
Zombic is an Earth Attacker with Pierce abilities. He can cause damage and gain extra turns in several of his skills. He can also apply Poison and Bleed, as well as other valuable moves, like Damage Increase, Damage Mirrors, Regeneration, or vampiric attacks. He's Hardened and he has Pierce both as a trait and as a skill!
- Great stats
- Can self sustain with Life Steal and Regeneration
- Neat trait
- Little to no cooldowns
- Low stamina costs
- Good setup skill
- Great Relic Slots
- Only inflicts Bleed and Poison
- Extremely weak to Trait Disable
- No really high-damaging moves
- Only one mediocre AoE move
- Bad Special
Recommended Moveset Edit
Zombic Unleashed Edit
- You Spin Me Right (60 Special dmg + Bleed, 28s, 0 CD)
- Spin Like a Record (40 Earth dmg + self Extra Turn, 24s, 2 CD)
- I Set My Sights on You (Self Damage Mirror + Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration + Damage Boost, 18s, 2 CD)
- Duck and Hold / Watch Out, Here I Come (Hold for 30 Earth dmg + self Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD) / (Come for AoE 30 Earth dmg + self Pierce, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Strong Dark attackers like Helgudin and Zunobia can defeat this dead rat from the street.
- He can easily be denied by monsters such as Pierceid, Saika, or Nabuline, due to his vulnerable trait.
Fun Facts Edit
- Name and skills are references to video game character, Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Many moves are based on the song You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive.