Hackster has been using encryption systems to protect precious information about the strengths and weaknesses of every monster in the multiverse. His work guarantees the balance in battles, but now he has detected an intruder in the system! Zorgon has accessed the monster database. What is he planning to do with the information?
Zorgon is a Dark attacker with some cool debuffs. He can apply Corruption (which bypasses regular Possession Immunity), Guard Down, and Blind, which makes him a solid monster.
- Corruption bypasses Possession Immunity
- Good trait
- Good stats (literally the same as Shademoon except for speed)
- Low stamina costs
- Good variety of status effects
- Does not have high damage moves despite his high power
Project Zorgo Edit
- Destroy Spy Ninjas (Self CDDA + Mechanical Hater + Extra Turn, 29s, 1 CD)
- Always Watching You! (AoE PER before dmg + AoE 30 Special dmg + Guard Down, 20s, 3 CD)
- Avoid Exposure (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Blind + Nanovirus, 27s, 2 CD)
- Hack The Tube (55 Special dmg + Corruption, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed; 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Team Speed