Zorky is Dr. Wattz's accidental creation. The doctor got distracted in his lab one day. He let his mind wander and started remembering how he hated magicians as a child. He couldn't stand tricks with no scientific grounds! However, because of his distractions, Zorky was born and scared Wattz away.
Zorky's main tricks are to boost an ally's attack with Double Damage or Triple Damage, as well as applying Fire Weakness. He also has a neat PER + Burn move to make some status effects disappear. However, his relatively low damage output can make him relatively useless when his teammates go down.
- Good speed
- NER and spammable PER
- Access to Guard Down, Fire Weakness, and Special Weakness to boost ally damage output
- Great positive effects like Damage Boost, Double Damage, Triple Damage and Precision
- Low to moderate stamina costs and cooldowns
- Amazing relics
- Low life
- Power Overload applies Burn to an ally
- Bad trait
Saw You In Half.
- Through the Fire Ring (PER + 35 Fire dmg + Burn, 27s, 0 CD)
- Power Overload (Ally Triple Damage + Ally Burn, 33s, 3 CD)
- Disappearing Coin (Ally NER + Double Damage, 46s, 2 CD)
- Hats Off / Gems Under The Tophat (Hat for Guard Down + Fire Weakness + Special Weakness, 36s, 2 CD) / (Gems for AoE 20 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness, 28s, 1 CD)
This moveset is designed for support, as it has access to Triple and Double Damage (which also has NER), Guard Down, and Elemental Weaknesses, alongside even PER. This is the ideal moveset if you are running an attacker, especially a Fire attacker.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Good Water attackers such as Kawthor can easily take down this magician thanks to his low life stat.
- Blaz has both PER and NER, which can remove the plethora of buffs and debuffs that Zorky inflicts.