Zunobia was a treasure hunter like so many others, but she wasn’t getting too far until she realized that, in order to get really rich, she was going to have to go places no one else wanted to go and do things no one else wanted to do. That’s how she found her perfect job: tomb raider! Most monsters would cringe at the idea of breaking into graveyards and mausoleums, but Zunobia does it with only one thing in mind: the treasures that go underground with their owners.
Zunobia is a Dark Attacker who can apply numerous debuffs to her enemies and also some Tortures. It doesn't end there: Zunobia can gain Pierce, Damage Boost, Evasion, Stamina Regeneration. She has some flaws, but she's still a well-rounded and really dangerous monster to face.
- Outstanding power
- Good trait and speed
- Lots of great status effects such as Pierce, Curse, Evasion, and Guard Down
- Multiple life removal skills (good for dealing with tanks)
- Low stamina costs
- Good damage output
- Amazing relic slots
- High cooldowns
- Saved By Thorondor has a mean 4 CD
- Average life
- Sparrow Princess (Self Pierce + 65 Special dmg + Poison + Self Pierce Removal, 26s, 2 CD)
- Villain For The Earthworm (Self Pierce + 50% Life Removal + PEB + Self Pierce Removal, 35s, 2 CD)
- Garuda's Ascenscion (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Curse + Guard Down, 25s, 2 CD)
- RIP Bloodwing / Saved by Thorondor (RIP for AoE 40 Special dmg + Poison + Major Damage Reduction, 27s, 2 CD) / (Saved for 30 Special dmg + Self Evasion [2-Turns]+ Stamina Regeneration + Extra Turn, 35s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Since Zunobia is a Dark monster, a Light attacker such as Kronxian Guard or Grumpex can take her down.
- Because of her dangerous DoTs, a NER monster like Gakora can be really useful to remove them, especially Curse, the best DoT in the game.